VPP Lacks Two Key Limitations in 6E (does it?)

Avi Mowshowitz

I'm having an odd experience with Hero Designer now that I've transferred it to a new laptop. The Variable Power Pool for 6E doesn't have some key limitations: namely, how often VPP can be changed (like between adventures) and needing to change it under special circumstances (like consulting a spell book or using a lab). These limitations aren't even listed in the "unavailable limitations" section, for either the VPP-only modifiers or the common modifiers. 

Oddly, when I try a 5E VPP, it does list two of these (VPP can only be changed between adventures, VPP powers can be changed only in given circumstances). And when I then go to 6E, it has those two limitations in "recently selected" but still not in any of the limitations or unavailable limitations. (Neither 5E or 6E has powers can only be changed between scenes.)

I'm assuming you're referring to the list of examples for "typical Limitations" that can be taken on a VPP's control cost (VPP-only Modifier within HD). Those are simply examples and were not intended to be included as canon.  You can add them as-needed by assigning a Custom, VPP-only Modifer with the appropriate value.