Time Limit / Trigger

smokey

Question

1 answer to this question

Hi Smokey, I think a bit more context about the specific power construct you're trying to build would help us answer your rules question. 

Without that context I can tell you there's nothing in Time Limit that intrinsically has any bearing on whether, when, or how you might activate a Triggered power, or how that power might reset. 

I suspect, though, that I might not be answering the question you really want to know the answer to.  If you'd like to clarify by adding additional context, you can do so by either editing your initial question here or by posting a new question here in the Rules Questions forum. 

(I'm getting the sense that you have an idea in mind of how you want the power to work, and whether some combination of Trigger and Time Limit would be the best way to handle that.  That would be a question for the general readership in the HERO System Discussion forum rather than a rules question per se, and in that case I'd suggest posting there to get more help with that side of it.  If that's not the case, or if you're not sure, feel free to ask here with more context, and we can better determine then if it's a Rules Question or more general discussion.)