Format: Voice & Discord
Time: Bi-Weekly 8pm EST (NYC Time) Thursdays
Players Slots Open: 1 brave soul
System: Hero System 6th Edition
Character Points: 250
Active Point Limit: 60
Complications: 50

Game Description:

Hear me now and answer the call of Agartha, a savage world reborn from the ashes of ancient cataclysms. The great cities have fallen and civilizations’ grip on the world has grown arthritic. Dark magic’s grows seeking to renew lost covenants. Strange and primordial beasts now roam the lands once more. A new savage age has risen, This is the time of ancient gods, warlords and kings. Everyone is a survivor now building in the ashes of great cataclysm. Welcome to Agartha a savage world. This is a land where the lines between science and sorcery blur, where the remnants of forgotten epochs hold both beauty and horror, and where every discovery could herald either doom or salvation.

Your journey will be one of high adventure, set against a backdrop where ancient gods, warlords, and kings vie for supremacy in an age of savage wonder. As survivors building anew in the aftermath of the great cataclysms, you and your fellow adventurers will explore strange lands, battle terrifying creatures, and unearth treasures beyond imagining and more. 

This game is set in the hollow earth set in my superhero universe. So the world is quite strange. Humanity in The Savage world has reached appears to have Medieval levels of technology Mixed with strange magical technologies or to some hyper advanced technologies there is no difference here.

In Agartha you can run into anything. There are the classic fantasy races as well as other stranger ones. You have your Elves, Orks, Dwarfs, Beastkins and More. This game is a sandbox so you can pretty much go anywhere and do anything.

How to Join:
Please message me on discord archive9776

• 1 month later...

I'm an idiot, but I couldn't see any way to send a message to someone who isn't a friend.  

but I found it. 

However, I still suggest, that If you're no longer no longer need players, please say so here?

Edited by The_ERG

• 2 weeks later...