How to build this

Reln

A member of our group is a super suite wearing normal. He wants a heal that is a life sign monitor that injects him with Helling Medications when he gose uncontious. He has no control over when it activates. It is all dependent on the life sign monitor.

We are looking at 2d6 heal, Simplified Healing, with 2 charges.

The problem is how do you do the rest of it?

Simplest solution...

Buy the simplified Healing with the advantage Trigger (when character is reduced to 0 Stun) +1/4.

The Biomonitor/Autoinjector combo is just the SFX for the Triggered Healing power.

You could make some sort of "Detect Health Condition" using Enhanced Senses if you must have the Biomonitor, but if it didn't have any game effect other than as a trigger for the healing, I wouldn't require it.

You could make a Computer, with the Enhanced Sense, and the Healing Power, but that might be a little too complex, and a little too cheesy.

I think the Triggered Healing is your best bet.

D

This is along the right lines we don't want to build a computer or buy enhanced senses...that is the SFX of the Heal. The only other limitation we need is the character has no control over when it fires only the triger can activate it.

The the next question is

"why can't he trigger the machine?"

If there is some reason he can't activate the machine himself then at most I'd give a -1/4 limitation "only activated by trigger" since the trigger will cover the most needed/useful application of the power.

Originally posted by farik

The the next question is

"why can't he trigger the machine?"

If there is some reason he can't activate the machine himself then at most I'd give a -1/4 limitation "only activated by trigger" since the trigger will cover the most needed/useful application of the power.

Since a fixed Trigger is only a +1/4 Advantage I would not give the Limitation more than a -0 Limitation.