Character Help!

Argus

Concept:

I am recreating a character I made up many, many moons ago.

The concept is that there are two people, one man and one woman, who were going to be sacrificed to summon a demon.

Some superheroes interfered in the ritual and saved the couples life.

Minor Drawback: Now whenever the two characters touch they Disappear and The Demon appears.

The first time I created this character I used Duplication on the Demon and limitations on everything that he could not use when Duplicated or Could only use if Duplicated.

Now I’m thinking I might use the Male as the primary character and Buy Duplication and Multiform with the limitation that when Combined The Multiform must turn on and When the Multiform is off the character must turn on the Duplication.

Is this how you would create this character? What level would you give the limitation?

If this is not how you would do this then how would you?

How Bad a Demon

Originally posted by BoneDaddy

I had a relationship almost just like this once. But seriously, folk... What do you want to do with the demon? Is this a PC, an NPC, a villain, or a story arc?

As for the basic power structure, I think you have it right, but the demon should remain the primary, the couple the secondary. Would the man & woman touch intentionally? Are they aware of the results of theeir actions? How bad a demon are we talking about?

A very bad Demon. But limited by the Will of the other two.

No the two people will not touch if they can avoid it.

It is going to be part of the story arc and I have players who post here so I'm not inclined to let it slip out what I have planned.

So you would make the Demon the primary character. Then I would buy Multiform and in the second form buy the Duplication for the Man and the Woman.

I'm thinking of using the No Conscious Control Limitation on the Duplication (Also adding the Easy Recombination +10 with the Altered Duplicates 100%)

A.