A Pittsburgh capaign set in the San Angelo Universe

Mark Rand

I like my hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but I also like the San Angelo universe. Basically, in it magic and people from other worlds aren't believed to exist. A mage is believed to be another kind of super.

I'd like to have the team's headquarters of an occice building owned by their sponsor. I'm using something I found on the Hero System FTP Archive, I think, as the basis for the headquarters.

Seeing that there wasn't enough room for the team and the live-in staff, team member Lady Arcane asked permission to create two gates. One leads from the base to her residence, only she and her familiar can use it. The other leads to a pocket reality where there are more living quarters, other buildings and places to do other things.

What should it be, a hall with doors leading to rooms and buildings or an open area where buildings from an earth where all life died out in 1969 were placed after being cleaned, by the Powers That Be, of anything harmful to humanity?

Also, what government agencies would send live in liaisons to the team?