Followup to my followup

JmOz

Question

Okay, sorry I rambled, but there were a few questions in the rambling. I will try to be more concice with the questions I was asking (However this has become mute as I have built the ability in a different way)

1) As written are you still allowed to use END Reserves for natural abilities (Holding your breath or LTE), or with the expanded life support and other changes in 5th has this become an obsolite method and discarded.

2) Assuming a character has taken it on holding his breath, does the END reserve recover normaly (Per turn) or does it recover only after he has stoped holding his breath. If the latter will he get normal Recoveries while using the ability

3) What is the value of holding your breath, LTE, and anyother non power based END ability you can think of for purposes of applying the advantage to use either personal or reserve END

1 answer to this question

1. Whether it's allowed is up to the GM. Nothing in the rules would necessarily make such a construct illegal, though there are some new rules that might make them pointless.

2. Such a construct would involve the Personal REC Limitation, and the standard rules for it would apply. If the character is holding his breath, all standard rules for that would apply as well; nothing about having an Endurance Reserve cancels those rules.

3. I am unclear what you're asking -- and in any event, since the issue is moot, don't see much point in discussing it further.