Looking for artist for Global Guardians PBEM game

Guest modrogon

Guest modrogon

Re: Looking for artist for Global Guardians PBEM game

You can send any artwork to me.

artboss#@#globalguardians.com

Just remove the # to email me.

If it's for a player, I'll contact the player and go from there.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Worldmaker

Darrin' date=' I used your template to create an image of Twister, a GGU NPC (a member of the Heroes of Filmland). What do you think?[/quote']

Has this picture been put on Brian's website yet? I don't have a copy in the Images directory of the website...

Of course, I don't have a writeup for Twister, yet, either. :nya:

Guest Worldmaker

I agree that the Ambrosia pic is nicely done. I like the casual pose, Mangog.

So, WM, do we 'aspiring artists' just go over to the GG site, find a PC without a pic and then submit the finished pic here? Is that cool with you?

Then you can take what you want and apply it to the character on your site... leaving the pics you don't like. I think that's fair.

Brian Cobb (who posts as modragon, as you can see above) is the GGU Art Boss. If you'd like to do a PC, then he can coordinate everything with you. If you want to do an NPC... I'm not sure what his procedures for working on NPCs are, but I think its closer to "You pick a character you want to create art for".

Guest Worldmaker

Good. IMO, even mediocre art is better than no art. But pics can always be upgraded, if something better comes in, right?

This is true, though I hesitate to cause anyone grief and some artists get touchy about having their work replaced.

Guest modrogon

Mangog,

The picture you did not Armageddon did not match the appearance that is writen on the website. I'm not sure if this work was for another writeup.

Now Ambrosia came out great. I did the coloring. What do you guys think?

Mo'Drogon -- Artboss for Global Guardians

Guest Worldmaker

Mangog,

The picture you did not Armageddon did not match the appearance that is writen on the website. I'm not sure if this work was for another writeup.

So we'll alter Armageddon's appearance to match the picture. :P

Can you send me an appropriately sized copy of the color version of Ambrosia?

Carnivore is a tall, well-built black man with cat-like eyes, fangs, sharp claws, and tufts of black fur covering much of his torso and limbs. He normally goes barefoot, his feet being tough enough to tread on most surfaces as though he were wearing boots, which is a good thing as they are rather outsized for conventional footwear. When traveling incognito, he generally wears a trench-coat and wide-brimmed hat. Otherwise, his only clothing is a pair of black trunks.

Guest Worldmaker

For the record: when I said mediocre, I was referring to my own work. ;)

I haven't seen enough of it to judge. ;)

Guest Worldmaker

Carnivore is a tall' date=' well-built black man with cat-like eyes, fangs, sharp claws, and tufts of black fur covering much of his torso and limbs. He normally goes barefoot, his feet being tough enough to tread on most surfaces as though he were wearing boots, which is a good thing as they are rather outsized for conventional footwear. When traveling incognito, he generally wears a trench-coat and wide-brimmed hat. Otherwise, his only clothing is a pair of black trunks.[/quote']

Perfect.

I haven't seen enough of it to judge. ;)

Superhero Images thread. Page 12 on up.

I'll get around to offering up some art for GGU eventually. Right now, I am concentrating on three characters submissions for two separate games.

Mags

Has this picture been put on Brian's website yet? I don't have a copy in the Images directory of the website...

I don't think so. I figured I'd send it to him when I submit the character.

Of course' date=' I don't have a writeup for Twister, yet, either. :nya:[/quote']

Yeah, fair enough. :) I'm almost done with her, then I'll send her to you and the NPC boss. Any chance of the Heroes of Filmland page getting placed up in the next couple weeks? I don't have all the characters in, but I've submitted Monster Man, Kong, Swashbuckler, and Jaws.

Carnivore is a tall' date=' well-built black man with cat-like eyes, fangs, sharp claws, and tufts of black fur covering much of his torso and limbs. He normally goes barefoot, his feet being tough enough to tread on most surfaces as though he were wearing boots, which is a good thing as they are rather outsized for conventional footwear. When traveling incognito, he generally wears a trench-coat and wide-brimmed hat. Otherwise, his only clothing is a pair of black trunks.[/quote']

Mangog, it's great to seeing you do so much great work. I loved the images in the Super Villains thread, too.

I'd personally love to see you draw up some of Prime 8--especially Cyberangutan!

I don't think so. I figured I'd send it to him when I submit the character.

Yeah, fair enough. :) I'm almost done with her, then I'll send her to you and the NPC boss. Any chance of the Heroes of Filmland page getting placed up in the next couple weeks? I don't have all the characters in, but I've submitted Monster Man, Kong, Swashbuckler, and Jaws.

Swashy! Swashy! :)

Guest Worldmaker

BTW' date=' any plans of start working on PCs, Mangog?[/quote']

I asked him to do some villains for us.