Las Vegas Knights

Mark Rand

With the rise in crime committed by metahuman criminals, PRIMUS, in my custom universe, has given permission for individual bases to create superhero teams. PRIMUS Las Vegas's team is the Las Vegas Knights.

The team, so far, consists of Guardian, a man in powered armor, and Warder, a lady mage. Accompanying Warder is her familiar, Amber, a female Western Screech Owl.

The support staff, all supplied by PRIMUS, consists of a maid, computer expert, electronics engineer, nurse, secretary, and agency liaison.

The base itself is on the top floor of a government-owned office building, Its floor plan is based on one I found on the Hero System FTP Archives.

Warder has put two gates in the base. One, in her quarters, that only she and Amber can use, leads to her residence. The second, that anyone can use leads to a church with a rec center on the same block that were taken from a world where all life died out in 1866 after, according to a newspaper found there, a necular war started.

Because I like her character and have her character sheet, Terry Kestler is Las Vegas's silver avenger.

Re: Las Vegas Knights

For those who are interested in looking at the original headquarters plan, go to the Open Directory Project, http://www.dmoz.org, click on RPGs, click on systems, click on Hero Systems and you'll find the Hero System FTP Archives. The files are zipped text files. Once they're unzipped, I use Wordpad to read them.

Next timew, hopefully, we'll meet some of the staff and look at some of my additions to the Las Vegas area.