Name for a "I-hit-all" girl

Storm Shadow

Re: Name for a "I-hit-all" girl

Yes I'm interested in that story. Could you sent it me by email? (alanrotoi@hotmail.com) or feel free to write it here.

About Dark Moon I'm writing her full story until the first role and my main project (which 90% sure it won't be) is to do a comic of it. I like to write and I like to draw = I should like to do comics :) I did a comic (newspaper kind) when I was 7, it was humoristic. It was cool :)

I prefer heroes to use their native language for character names, as a rule, since it gives them much more flavor than the vanilla Anglicized translation.

Nahuatl is especially good for mysterious origins, as so few peole speak it these days. Go for the Nahuatl name. :)

Yes I'm interested in that story. Could you sent it me by email? (alanrotoi@hotmail.com) or feel free to write it here.
Sent by e-mail.

I find such stories not only help me as a player get a better idea of my character's personality, but it also helps the GM understand how you see your character. That makes for better games all around.

Re: Name for an "I-hit-it-all" girl

Personality:

She is a 16 years old, very good looking, timid, she likes to listen doom metal music style (my dying bride, amorphis, Tiamat, Therion) and bands like Nightwish.

Man I wish I could meet a girl like that. perhaps one thats a year or two older.