turakian question

steph

hello

i buy the turakian age setting and i have some question for you guys ....the book are in english and i am a french canadian......1 what the thon-sa person looks like......2where is the lataro of the hangershite live.......3can we said then the kumasian looks like egyptian ans de korian arabic-perse.......and finally for start a campain a charactere of 150(100base...50disadvanta) is it ok...

stef the french canadian

oh yes is kal-turak have stats?

Re: turakian question

First some help with your english and then answers to your questions. You need some work with your irregular verbs (particularly "to be"). Verbs for plural nouns are conjugated for third person plural, not third person singular. You should also try to capitalize things properly regardless of the language.

Hello

I bought the turakian age setting and I have a few questions for you guys ....the book is in english and I am a french canadian......1 What do the thon-sa people look like?......2 Where does the Lataro of the Hargeshite live?.......3 Can we say then that the kumasian look like egyptians and the khorian arabic perse.......and finally for the start of the campaign, would 150 starting points (100 base, 50 disadvantages) be ok?...

stef the french canadian

Oh, yes, does Kal-Turak have stats?

You should download the Index for the book this will help you alot:

http://www.herogames.com/FreeStuff/freedocs/Encyclopaedia%20Turakiana.pdf

Now on to your questions:

1. The sidebar on page 29 answers this question. I'd wager from the description they are supposed to look like nepalese people.

2. From reading all of the entries in the index, I was not able to figure out where the Lataro lives. I'll have to let someone else answers this.

3. I'd say that from looking at the picture and reading the description that the Kumasi look Arab and the Khorians are Persian/Afghani in look.

4. I haven't run a Fantasy Hero campaign yet, but from having read what others have posted around here, I'd say that might be a little on the high end. I've seen 50 + 50 and 75 + 75. But it's up to you how you want to run your game.

5. Kal-Turok does not have stats. The closest you'll get is the write-up of his later Lich form as Takofanes in "Conquerors, Killers, and Crooks". But Kal-Turok would be MUCH more powerful during the Turakian Age.

I hope this helps.

TB

P.S. Keep working on your English, you've got a great start.

Re: turakian question

We just started a fantasy game (a home-made world not Turakian Age). We used 100 + 50 for the starting characters. We didn't pay points for normal equipment (swords, armor, etc), but any magic items or unique items we started out with we had to pay character points for.