Conspiracy X HERO

Herolover

Re: Conspiracy X HERO

No, but...

You might look at the GURPS book for Conspiracy X as converting from GURPS might be easier (point based system, roll under, has some simularities).

The Dark Champions book is going to help on the HERO side of things - only 1 more month (or so...)!

Anything in particular stumping you or just looking for a good kick start?

That is the fun part ;). I was going to look at doing Ebberon with HERO, but the group wants to do something dark future/cyberpunk for the next game so I am doing Transhuman Space (using the HERO system of course...). It is the prep work that'll kill ya! :D At least I have several months to prepare...

I am currently in the process of porting over a long running Con X game (5 years) over to Hero. We have played a few sessions with Hero now and iit has given the campaign a new lease of life.

The last couple of adventures the PC's had to deal with a series of horrific and strange murders commited by a Incarnate killer clown based on the Micheal Myers character from Halloween (I called him Steven Simms lol).

and a intricate plot by the Greys and the Black book to kidnap attractive, physically fit high school and college students in the US to ramp up the metahuman birth rate in the near future. They have been kidnapping the cream of the youth as they will be the most sexually active over the next few years.

I will try to post the PC's and some elements from the campaign soon.

Rgds

Torch