Galactic Champions vs Everyone Else

Metaphysician

The Champions 3K team are the most powerful heroes yet. Could they ( plus Star-Shield, for a little extra oomph ) beat all the rest of the canon heroes of the 2K Champions era ( contemporary only )??

For reference, the heroes of that era: Defender 2K, Nighthawk, Ironclad, Sapphire, Witchcraft, Meteorman III, All-American, Victory, Shugoshin, Kinetik, Dr Silverback, Nightwind, Kodiak, Teknique, Silver Avenger Mayte Sanchez, Quasar, Mentiac, Dr Black, Dr White, El Picaro, Myrmidon, Gladiator.

Re: Galactic Champions vs Everyone Else

Since we have not yet seen a write up for any of the powerful heroes of the champions universe I will say that the champions 3k team can beat any of the ones you mentioned, and most of the villains in the villains books currently printed, but there are a couple of "god" heroes within the champions universe, Rashindar and Ushas, as well as certain mystical contructs like Albion and beings like Hyperion. I can only assume those characters are at the galactic champions power levels. Hero Games has been very slow in giving us hero write ups over the last two years. I guess Hero Games does not really understand how much we want them.