Legacy Campaign

MitchellS

Since I've mentioned our team a few times I thought I'd give a brief description of who they are and what they are about.

Our campaign is set in the Amalgam Universe which is a blending of Marvel and DC in unusual ways. There was no Justice League or Avengers in our world. What was formed was a team called the Justice Avengers, originally consisting of Aquaman, Hulk, Flash, Giant-Man, Superman, and Ironman. Over time most of the other heroes you would expect to see in either the JLA or Avengers have joined the JA.

Most of the events which have happened in both of the comic book universes over the years have also happen in our Amalgam Universe. We has a Secret Crisis which is what brought about the merging of the two worlds, though only a very few know of this. But for the most part comic book history has been stable with only few tweaks. As an example, it's interesting to see DC mutants in the X-men.

Our group is Legacy, a team of young superheroes, ranging in age from 18 to 25) who were accidentally transported 30 years into the past, to the time period of their parents before they were born. This has caused some hardships for them as they attempt to not screw up the timeline or alter history in any major way, while yet trying to continue their parent's legacy of heroism and the safeguard of humanity.

Some of the most interesting encounters for the team have been where they have met their parents and have seen first-hand how fragile the relationships of their family members have been before they were born. The team has been forced to find ways to not alter the timeline, but still make sure their parents did stay together so they could produce children one day.

Legacy consists of:

Crimson Pulse: (475 points) is the son of Superman and Lois Lane. Crimson Pulse possesses Superman's heat vision, sight, and flight powers with some minor invulnerability. His sister Amazon possesses Superman's strength and invulnerability but none of his other abilities.

Mach: (540 points) is the son of Flash (Barry Allen) and Iris. Mach possesses speedforce abilities similar to the Flash's but tends to use more sonic boom abilities as attacks (explosions, flashes, etc).

Mapleleaf: (460 points) is the son of Guardian and Heather Hudson. Mapleleaf wears a battlesuit similar to Guardian's but with more varieties of attacks.

Midknight: (485 points) is the son of Batman and Wonder Woman. Midknight possesses low-level superhuman strength with genius intellect and advanced warfare training. Like Batman Midknight uses the fear mystique and gadgetry.

Titanium Mist: (450 points) is the daughter of Colossus and Shadowcat. Mist possesses the ability to turn into solid metal or into metal flecks which she can then use to pass through non-solid objects or project at targets.

Quiver: (510 points) is the son of Hawkeye and Mockingbird. Quiver uses hi-tech arrows and has sophisticated fighting techniques. Quiver also has the mutant ability to fly and has unerring accuracy.

Re: Legacy Campaign

Heh. When I saw the title of this thread' date=' I thought for a moment it was about this campaign.

That's a nice little campaign you have there. I hadn't noticed the Legacy campaign on your website before, but I don't get there to look as often as I used to. I've never played much early silver age material. Looks like a lot of fun.

Re: Legacy Campaign

Heh. When I saw the title of this thread' date=' I thought for a moment it was about this campaign.

Heh, you and me both WM. I was curious why our campaign was being mentioned on the Hero boards.

Sounds like an interesting game you've got going Mitchell. Most of the parent match-ups make sense, and I guess the Batman/Wonder Woman team-up comes from the current Justice League series. Still, I can't imagine those two having a kid together. Dunno, just doesn't 'feel' right to me.