Funky Character concept

Corven_Ren

ok heres the idea, a dwarf from a fantasy world gets sucked through a dimensional void and smack dab into a mordern day world with superheroes...my problem is how to build his warhammer. I do not have any of the books and am trying to build this character using only the demo version of Hero Designer 2..heres what I want the warhammer to include...a h-h attack obviously, but also an eb (the hammer thrown) but heres the kicker. I wan't some kind of advantage on the hammer. Kind of how Thor's hammer can only be wielded by certain people. Basically the same thing, such as can only be wielded by the pure of heat. What kind of advantage would this be +1, +2 and should the powers of the hammer be in a multipower?? And anymore abilities would you put in the hammer?

Guest WhammeWhamme

Re: Funky Character concept

"Only Usable by the Pure of Heart"

Well, arguably, that's worth zero points. After all, you might WANT someone with less than pure sentiments to use it... and a Personal Focus and Universal Focus are worth the same. So just buy it as OAF.

However, it's a bit more defensible to reduce the focus limitation by a little. Say to -3/4:

29 Multipower: Magic Dwarven Warhammer. Obvious Acessible NARROW GROUP (Pure of Heart) Focus (-3/4)

u3 10d6 Energy Blast

u1 +6d6 Hand to Hand Attack

As for extra powers, depends. It could be whatever y'please.

For Example:

34 "Weapon Plus Five": +2 with all Combat, Obvious Acessible NARROW GROUP (Pure of Heart) Focus (-3/4), OCV Only (-1/4), AND Affects Desolid (Magic Desolid) on Hand to Hand Attack+EB, 0 Endurance Cost (+1/2), Obvious Acessible NARROW GROUP (Pure of Heart) Focus (-3/4), AND Armour Piercing on Hand to Hand Attack+EB, Only vs Mystic Defenses (-1), Obvious Acessible NARROW GROUP (Pure of Heart) Focus (-3/4)

Guest WhammeWhamme

Re: Funky Character concept

wouldnt it be independant with a limitation?

Only if the player wants to lose the item FOREVER.

Champions Magic Items should never be independent, unless they're the Plot Device Of The Week.