The Fabulous Five?

CrosshairCollie

I've just been flipping through my Champions Universe, and I was just wondering ... only two members of the Fabulous Five were named, that I could find (Amazing Man and Siren, and then their replacements, Sirocco and Kestrel). Who were/are the other three members of the team, and is the FF still an active team in the Champs Universe?

Re: The Fabulous Five?

I've just been flipping through my Champions Universe' date=' and I was just wondering ... only two members of the Fabulous Five were named, that I could find (Amazing Man and Siren, and then their replacements, Sirocco and Kestrel). Who were/are the other three members of the team, and is the FF still an active team in the Champs Universe?[/quote']

Wasn't Kid Chameleon one of the Fab Five?

Re: The Fabulous Five?

The FF were fully detailed in some of the earlier issues of Digital Hero.

The original membership was Amazing Man, Siren, Diamond, Streak and Kid Chameleon.

Then Amazing Man and Siren left to be replaced by Kestrel and Scirrocco.

Then Streak left and Kid Chameleon died and they were replaced by Dart and Draco I think.

This last version the the team disbanded in the 79 and Diamond becmae a member of the sentinels,

rgds

Torch