Boston Campaign

Brick

This brings up something: Good places for super-battles in the Hub. Here's a few of my favorites:

-Copley Square area: The Pru, the Hancock Tower, Boston Public Library, the Christian Science "HQ" (w/ that big reflecting pool), etc

-The Charles: Okay, it ties in with my handle on these boards, but it's the only place in the world that you could say "You did 23 smoots worth of knockback" and have it make some sense...

-South Station. This would probably be an old-fashioned Superman-style throwdown. Lots of room inside the terminal, trains outside, subway tunnels underneath, etc.

-City Hall Plaza: If any place was a "take the fight there to avoid hitting anything valuable" spot, it's that concrete monstrosity. Aside from a few steps, there's a big area of nothing but pavement. It's handily close to much more-loved real estate, too.

Others: The Common, Symphony Hall, Harvard Square, Fenway Park, The Fleet Center, inside the Big Dig itself, on the double-decks of Storrow Dr., etc.

Originally posted by Smoot

This brings up something: Good places for super-battles in the Hub. Here's a few of my favorites:

-inside the Big Dig itself, on the double-decks of Storrow Dr., etc.

You've read my mind....how did you get past my defenses...I was also thinking about the new bridge.

:D

...and all those other places are very cool as well!!!:cool:

Originally posted by Smoot

-City Hall Plaza: If any place was a "take the fight there to avoid hitting anything valuable" spot, it's that concrete monstrosity. Aside from a few steps, there's a big area of nothing but pavement. It's handily close to much more-loved real estate, too.

Already had a confrontation, but no fighting occured :(

between one of the heroes in my game and the FBI's Stalwart!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! I finally posted the first part of Issue #1 to the ENworld Story Hour Boards. Please go to the link and support a member of the HERO team....

follow the link below!

Champions Presents: Legion Extreme! [Hero 5th Ed]

but if it doesn't work go to enworld.org, find the messageboards link, go to Story Hour and find the story that is called Champions Presents: Legion Extreme! [Hero 5th Ed].

My moniker on the boards is Broccli_Head (I know...it's misspelled!) :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...