Might and Magic Package(s)

Eodin

Here's a package for Clerics in my Might&Magic-based campaign. The idea is to keep it very close in power to what a beginning character in Might & Magic 6 would get. Characters would be 50/50. I'm also flavoring it with some various options for special orgs that I want (i.e. Justinian Monks are monastery monks who raise crops, such as wine; Molenites are like the Jesuits; Loganites are Healers (nuns and monks) ). Thoughts/tweaks?

And yes, the "Good Shepherd's Cult" is the renamed Cult of Baa.

Cleric Package

Cost Ability
8 8 points worth of Magic
4 Mana Pool: Endurance Reserve (20 END, 2 REC)
Perks
2 Fringe Benefit: Local Priest
1 Fringe Benefit: Right to Marry
Skills
1 WF: Staff
2 Armor Familiarity: Leather
3 Choose: Body Magic (EGO) 11-, Spirit Magic (EGO) 11-, or Mind Magic (EGO) 11-
2 PS: Priest 11-
2 KS: Dogma of Chosen Faith 11-
Disadvantages
-25 Psychological Limitation: Devoted to his Deity and Deity's purpose
0 Total Package Cost
Options
+3 Holy Trinity Priest: Add Persuasion
+0 Holy Trinity Justinian Monk: Add PS: Farmer 11-, Literacy, KS: Agriculture 11-, and Social Limitation: Vow Of Poverty
+3 Holy Trinity Missionary: Add Persuasion, PS: Teacher 11-, AK: Mission Area 11-, and Language: Mission Culture (Basic); add Social Limitation: Vow Of Duty To Teach
+5 Holy Trinity Molenites: Add Persuasion, Literacy, PS: Secular Profession 13-, KS: Politics 11-; add Social Limitation: Vow Of Duty To Society of Molenia
+1 Holy Trinity Loganites: Add Paramedic, Literacy, KS: Medicine 11-, and Social Limitation: Healer's Vow
+7 Holy Trinity Order of Turin: Add Scholar and 4 points in KSs.
+0 Good Shepherd's Cult: Add KS: Prophecies of Cult 11-, KS: Cult Worship Centers 11-, Paramedic, and Reputation: Loony Cultist 8-

Re: Might and Magic Package(s)

The reason I'm looking for tweaks is --- if I can make the time --- I want to run a PBEM campaign. The campaign keeps the politics and drama, removes the stupidity (eg barrels of CHA enhancers, mithril ore laying around, magic plants that nobody picks but the characters, etc.) And the size of the MM6 area is equivalent to Europe, so travel times are much longer. Mainline plots are there (although changed as needed for good stories).

Re: Might and Magic Package(s)

Unfortunately, I've only played the first three games - I haven't done any of the recent CRPGs out there. I think my last was either Fallout 2 or Arcanum. Okay, I may have fiddled witn NWN and Morrowind, but never finished them (lost interest).

Can you find fansites on the game which list the stats/hints/FAQ for it?

I know there are plenty for nethack and some of the other popular CRPGs - Morrowind and NWN.