Fantasy Codex

CTaylor

Re: Fantasy Codex

You can order from Paypal to the alphawolf10@hotmail.com address, or send me an email at that address with your info and send me a money order or check. I'll fire off the book to you as soon as possible when I get the payment. The website has all the information you need, but it's 25 dollars plus 3 for shipping costs.

Re: Fantasy Codex

Even if I used Shrike's pages verbatim' date=' that would only cover about a fourth of the Compendiums.[/quote']

I have the compendiums and while I havent looked at them in a long time, close to ten years perhaps, as I recall there was a good deal of redundancy, versions of the same basic spell from different versions, the April joke spells, and some other assorted "waste".

I went thru the Spells in the D&D 3e PHB and a few other sources and extemporized a good deal on my own, and still think it is a largely unnecessary exercise.

Personally, I don't know why people get so worked up about "converting" Spells into the HERO System; its the work of a few minutes to whip up a Spell in the vast majority of cases.

• 3 years later...