Stealin' Your Healin'

Black Rose

I'm working on a technique for a character. The flavour text goes like this:

Through the use of shiatsu massage, a person's ch'i flows can be realigned to be more in harmony with their physical and spiritual selves. This helps remove the barriers to good health, filling the body with ch'i at even higher levels than before.

Now what I'm looking for in gamespeak is a superskill that doubles the REC of the subject, enables them to Regen 1 BODY per day, and adds some of the low-level Life Supports (reduced sleep, reduced breathing, stuff like that). Not too hard on my own, though I'd like to see if anyone has any ideas on cheap effects of improved health.

Now is the other part, the one that's been giving me grief:

By maintaining physical contact with the subject while manipulating specific ch'i clusters, one can "force" the subject's body to draw ch'i at an accelerated rate, replenishing their energy levels and restoring damaged tissue far quicker than normal; the subject will usually find their fat stores have been seriously depleted and they have become ravenously hungry. Those knowledgable in ch'i techniques from the left-hand path of tantra can "hijack" the excess energy, letting their victim recover fully while "skimming the cream from the top," as it were.

I'm looking for a way to make someone take a Recovery every available Phase, and then a way to steal all the excess END (and possibly STUN) to store away for use later. The best I've been able to come up with myself was an END Reserve with multiple Recoveries, one limited to the NCM Recovery times four (NCM Speed) and set to dole out 1/4 the total at Phases 3, 6, 9 and 12. I know you guys have to have something better than that.

Re: Stealin' Your Healin'

The quick and easy way would be to let the character buy a small Self-only Aid to END and STUN, Linked to the other massage powers, with the Limitation that he has to be manipulating someone else's qi centers, and possibly one to the effect that he can't do it until the other character is at full END or STUN. If you really want to, you can also limit it to the actual REC of the character being massaged. You'd probably want to buy the recovery rate on the Aid down to once an hour or less, which can get expensive, but since you don't really need more than about 2d6 of Aid to start with, and it'll be loaded with Limitations, it shouldn't be a deal-breaker.