The Con Game

Eyendasky80

Re: The Con Game

Sounds like a fun con game. You have some interesting builds.

I don't know much about Xmen ultimates, but I have two thoughts about Wolverine based on old and general knowledge.

First, I have always liked to give Wolverine armor with the sfx superfast healing. Therefore, he gets bloody and the uniform gets torn but heals the damage superfast. In game terms he does not take the damage at all.

Second, I have previously done claws of the "cut through anything variety" with HKA AVLD (Combat Luck or "unbreakable armor", etc.), does body. Add martial arts and DCs and all of sudden you have all sorts of nastiness.

Keep up the good work.

I used some Birthday gift cards to pick up Ultimate X-Men Vol. 1. Wolverine can regenerate from Death as indicated by his captors in the comic. You should bump up Regeneration to Res level.

I guess you could go Res and have his final death be total immolation.

Says I have to spread it around before I rep you, so how about a thank you instead.

Sounds like a fun con game. You have some interesting builds.

I don't know much about Xmen ultimates, but I have two thoughts about Wolverine based on old and general knowledge.

First, I have always liked to give Wolverine armor with the sfx superfast healing. Therefore, he gets bloody and the uniform gets torn but heals the damage superfast. In game terms he does not take the damage at all.

Second, I have previously done claws of the "cut through anything variety" with HKA AVLD (Combat Luck or "unbreakable armor", etc.), does body. Add martial arts and DCs and all of sudden you have all sorts of nastiness.

Keep up the good work.

I've also seen that build before, I'll definitely think about incorporating that.

HKA AVLD is a little too powerful for my taste, I don't want him mowing my big guns down with little trouble.