Exploding Shurikens II

Captain Pants

Question

When I tried to reply to the previous thread, I kept getting this:

Captain Pants, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anyway, to answer your question:

The effect I'm going for is to have her throw her autofire shurikens and have them stick into something (a PC, perhaps), which would "arm" them. Then she could detonate them all as a zero phase action whenever she chose to, by pressing a button.

So my question is multifold:

1. Does she need a two-trigger power (the shurikens sticking into something, plus her button push)?

2. Since the KA is autofire, does she also need to take autofire on the exploding EB, or is it sufficient merely to say that the EB is dependent on the each of the shurikens being "armed"?

3. If I do need to take AF for the EB, would each shuriken automatically explode, or would the ones who hit their intended target be the only ones to explode?

- Captain Pants

1 answer to this question

Re: Exploding Shurikens II

No one can reply to threads in this forum but me.

This is verging too much into a "how do I build this" question, and I generally don't answer those. The rules on 5ER 270-71 re: the setting of multiple Triggers apply in this situation, and should cover adequately what you want to do.