Need help with a character concept...

Moody Loner

...for the East Coast Supers game I was talking about earlier.

The GM wants two characters - a 700 point (500+200) retiring veteran and a 300 point (150+150) recruit. The newbie has a negotiable 60 AP cap, the veteran a negotiable 100 AP cap. CV cap is 12 The recruit is getting 20 xp for the first two or three game sessions. Oh, and the game's set in 1957.

Now, I don't need help with my character, I have a version of Tao (from the New Circle thread) for my veteran and a version of my Goku ripoff "Moody Loner" (from the "Show me the PC" thread) for my newbie.

My wife, however, is working on the Sleeper for her 300 point character.

Read "Wild Cards"? Yeah, that Sleeper.

I told her I'd post a thread for suggestions on how to do someone who completely changes every time they sleep, and I'll encourage her to read the responses.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help with a character concept...

Took a look at that, and there's no real power construct for him. We might have to go with my "do up about thirty characters and pick them at random" idea or her "roll up with tables based on the Superhero Generator in the Champions book" idea.

That said, I should have looked there first, as that's where I saw how to do a couple of things on "Moody Loner" that were bugging me. I'll be mining his page for construct ideas for decades :) .