Summon Inner Demon: Help Build

Sociotard

I'll Start off showing the build I have so far, then Say what I'm going for. Oh, btw, this magic system is based on a character performing complicated matematical equations on a sheet of paper. It's a "realistic Level" magic style, so it's supposed to be dangerous, unpredictable, and can't give proof of it's own existence.

Summon the Demon Within:

Multiform to 172 point Combat Monster, Invisible to Normal Sight and Hearing +¾ (60 active); Costs END to Initiate −½, Requires a “Higher Mathematics†Roll –½, Feedback −1, Side Effect (Automatically Acquires “Berserk While in Combat†go 14- recover 8- while in form, only 1 Minute if Skill Roll Fails) −½, Personality Loss (Begins after 1 Hour) −1, Expendable IAF, Easy to Replace −½, Side Effect (2½d6 Drain Con, 5 points per Day, only on a success) −1

Description: The character spends a full hour creating the pages of equations necessary, then puts them away. When the time comes, he writes the final "=" sign to complete the spell, causing a combat loving demon to take possesion of the characters body. If his computations are successful, he will immediately go Berzerk, and will have to struggle to maintain any sort of control over the monster he called. The demon masks all pain, giving the character increased strength and speed, but this strain takes a toll on the spellcasters body (pulled muscles, bone splintering, etc), and will leave him ill for days. An unsuccessful roll means the demon still tries to take over the character, but doesn't manage to improve any skills and only stay's for a minute before getting bored and leaving. The character can only end the transformation while not Berserk. If he is possessed too long, the possesion becomes permanent, and can only be ended by other mystics. It's important to do it soon, because every day that goes by the character's body will be drained more and more until he dies.

Justification: I made it IPE because the character doesn't grow horns, a forked tongue, or glowing red eyes (the magic can't give proof of its own existence). He does change countenance (he doesn't look at people the same way, or stand the same way), but I didn't know if that satisfied the visibility requirements.

Feedback is the limitation from the "Duplication" power. I'm not sure if it can be applied here (which is why this thread was posted). The effect I'm going for is that the characters END, STUN, and BODY don't change. If he takes 5 body while unleashing hell in his possesed form, or if he drains his energy to the point where he almost passes out, he shouldn't be able to make his worries go away by going back to his true form. Does this work?

Side Effect: Berserk is modified from Fifth edition. This is one I'm really not sure if I did right. It's mostly to reflect the struggle for control of the body while in possesed form, so it should end when the character goes back to his other form. I'm not sure that's rules legal.

I was going to this with "Extra time: 1 hour" and "trigger", but that made for too many active points, so I went with "Expendible Focus" (the focus only takes an hour and some paper to replace, so it's still only worth -1/2).

The other side effect is another I'm not sure of. The idea is that it drains his constitution 2 1/2 d6 every day he has it on, and will start draining body once the con is down to zero, such that his demon will keep pushing the body full throttle until it dies.

Okay, this is the part where you tear me apart. Go for it, I'm ready.

Oh, and I'll try to attack the Demon Form writeup