I just bought Hero 5th Edition Revised instead of GURPS 4th Edition.

Melkor

• 3 years later...

Re: I just bought Hero 5th Edition Revised instead of GURPS 4th Edition.

I to am finally back to the HERO System...and couldn't be happier!!! :winkgrin:

I hear you man. After about a year of not running anything Hero because my last Champions got way out of hand, I went back to Hero when some of the younger college age kids from my wife's D&D store showed up on Labor excited about playing Hero after my wife told them about it. I played some Demo adventures with the Champions from the source book of the same name. Now three of them as well as my wife and another older player have all made characters and I am running a game for them in San Angelo.

I AM BACK BABY!!!! YEHAWWWW!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:D:D:rockon::rockon:

1) Military Rank - How would this be handled (purchased) using HERO?

I agree with the Perk suggestions. It's also worth mentioning in concordance with that is Social Limitation: Subject to Orders, as pretty much everybody with military rank is going to be.

I hear you man. After about a year of not running anything Hero because my last Champions got way out of hand, I went back to Hero when some of the younger college age kids from my wife's D&D store showed up on Labor excited about playing Hero after my wife told them about it. I played some Demo adventures with the Champions from the source book of the same name. Now three of them as well as my wife and another older player have all made characters and I am running a game for them in San Angelo.

I AM BACK BABY!!!! YEHAWWWW!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:D:D:rockon::rockon:

Glad to have you in the fold, but what's up with the threadomancy?