thread of some Star Trek origin, but heck if I know what to call it.

Badger

This might be more appropriate for Star Hero, but it does have somewhat of a Champion flavor to it. So here goes.

A while ago me and a friend had one of our "geek" conversations about Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Mainly the topic consisted on V'Ger. We figured this thing after the events of the movie could probably be considered some kind of cosmic level entity. Anyway today for some reason I started thinking on it. I ws kind of wondering what it could do (or not do; if anything). And considering that as the Voyager space probe it saw pretty much everything to see in the universe, combined with whatever skills could be got from the Human (and Deltan) influence after the fusion. The thing probably couldnt even be built on anything under 2000 points basically in HERO terms. I am not even really interested in building the thing actually. But since it is currently in my mind I thought it might be curiously interesting to see what other thoughts/opinions/theories would be on the thing. So I decided to open up a discussion with some of our experts on "geekdom". ;)