Traveling...need advice...

Dr. MID-Nite

Hey all,

In the very near future, I'm going to be traveling to both the state of Missouri and later to Chicago. My question is....does anyone have any recommendations for good hobby stores to visit while in either area? I'm specifically looking for locations that carry Hero products and even more specifically pre 5th Edition products. Anyone care to clue me in..as I'm not very familiar with either area really?

Rob

If you're in the St. Louis area while in Missouri, look up the Fantasy Shop. They have quite a few locations. The one in St. Charles occasionally has some older-edition Champions stuff hanging around (I recall seeing ~20 copies of "Road Kill", of all things, at one point in time). The Maplewood store carries a lot of Hero stuff, but I don't recall seeing any older editions.

You can just call ahead and ask them to check the shelves, too. They're pretty good about that, although they'll probably offer to order whatever you're looking for.

The only store I can remember in the KC area was in Blue Springs, and it was pretty "meh", mostly collectable card game stuff. This was a few years back, though.