Character Idea....

Red Knight

Ok... I pretty sure I have the reputation of being the "Green Lantern Guy" but I was looking through some DCU RPG books and came across an adventure where the characters are trying to stop the Axis forces from capturing the mythical armor of the Green Knight, of Authurian legend.

The armor is actually stated out and it really cool. The Axe gives the user mastery of the weapon and extra attacks. The Armor is highly maneuverable and very protective as well as boosting the wearer's STR and CON. There is also a Girdle that protects from supernatural powers and grants immortality while being worn.

I thought that it was a really cool character.... then my mind started to churn. Based on an old drawing a friend of mine did which was part of a set in which he theorized what would the Green Lantern look like if the Lantern was discovered at different periods in history. I liked the Green Lantern Knight, which was heavily inspired by the Kingdom Come Green Lantern... which interestingly enough was originally called Green Knight. Anyway... MY idea was to have the armor linked to the StarHeart as was the first Green Lantern, Alan Scott. What if the armor is actually little more than a construct of the Emerald Flame?? Mythology states that the Green Knight could not be killed and that Morgan LaFey made the armor to test the virtue of King Arthur's knights.

Well.... there is the basic concept.... any ideas, suggestions, criticisms???

Let me have it all....