A Distinctive feature Question

Aries

Re: A Distinctive feature Question

Easily concealed because you can always take it out. In real life you wouldn't want to have to re-pierce your tongue of course' date=' but in game terms that's not even 1 BODY damage.[/quote']

That's true. What about in the case where the character has Braces on their teeth as a distinctive feature (something NOT removable)?

Still easily conceable or just concelable?

That's true. What about in the case where the character has Braces on their teeth as a distinctive feature (something NOT removable)?

Still easily conceable or just concelable?

I wouldn't give points for either unless it was a rather special campaign. DF should be something that is uncommon and troublesome in some way.

Lots of people have the noted items these days they aren't likely to be noticed (it would even be somewhat difficult to see unless you where directly face-to-face for a coversation or meal) or commented on.

I wouldn't give points for either unless it was a rather special campaign. DF should be something that is uncommon and troublesome in some way.

Lots of people have the noted items these days they aren't likely to be noticed (it would even be somewhat difficult to see unless you where directly face-to-face for a coversation or meal) or commented on.

Well the reason I mention it is if the character has them and they have a secret ID and the bad guy seems them in regular everyday form and then in superhero form they could recoginize the person and "connect-the-dots" about who they are, kidnap family members, etc. So in a sense it can be a prolems.

I have decided that its a fair distinctive feature to use (expecially if your character has a secret ID) but it wont be worth much

Braces

Easily Concealed

Noticed and Recognizable

Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses

That way it's used but it's not worth a ton (which wouldnt be fair)