Followup2: Skills and CSLs in a Compound Power - Only 5-point or Others too?

SteveZilla

Question

First, Skills as a Power is a Special Power, meaning it can't be put in a Power Framework (unless the GM so permits). If the CSLs you describe were to be placed in a Framework with permission, they wouldn't necessarily have to be 5-pointers just because they're placed in a Framework, though I suspect most GMs would require that for the sake of balance.

As an aside, the Limitation you describe is invalid -- by definition the CSLs only apply to that one attack, so Linking doesn't restrict them any further.

While I should have realized that Linked wouldn't restrict a 2 pt level, my question about CSLs in a framework slot *along with* the power it is for is still unanswered (to me, at least).

Presuming I have GM approval to include Skill Levels in a framework, would this be a legal slot for a 60 Point Multipower?

6-u Death Punch: Drain Body 5D6 (50 Active Points) -and- +3 OCV (6 Active Points)

I thought that to include more than one thing in a framework slot they *had* to be linked. If that is true, the CSLs above would then have to be 5 point levels, so that one could legally take Linked on them.

1 answer to this question