Hex

RavensPath

:hex:

Watching the Teen Titans cartoon awhile ago an idea began to form. The Titans were fighting Brother Blood in the Hive (which just seems wrong, but that is another thread). Of course there were little hex designs all over the wall which made me think of Hero games. I then thought it would be cool to have a good organziation based aroud the hexagon symbol.

And thus I throw this idea out for developement to the Herophiles of the boards. I figure we can develop this organzation and anyone can use it in their game if they want. Or it can be just an exercise in creativity. Or a complete bomb if no one thinks it is worthwhile to respond.

Next post will start the development

Re: Hex

In 2002, Darren Watts and Steve Long (along with the Secret Masters) revived the secret organization know as HEX.

The mission of HEX is to track, catalog and observe those beings (in this dimension and others) that are considered to be Paranormal is some way. These being may or may not have powers, but their actions put themselves above their peers, in deeds both good and evil

HEX does not take sides, rather it just observes and records. Mysteriously HEX also as the ability to see into the world's distant past and far future. But these begs the question, does this set the past and future in stone, or is there still free will for everyone.

A team of experts has joined Watts and Long in their quest for knowledge. Some agents work closely with the two. Others, field agents, report back as to what they have learned.

And what of the Secret Masters? What is their role in the HEX organzation? Will we ever learn who or what they are? Is Osiris, Fuzzy Guardian of the Universe, really the Secret Master?

I have to admit I really like the idea, but have to do some real thinking of this idea. I do like the idea of something along the six sides of the Hex meaning something. Will have to think about it.

Of course I would add that there are agents that dont' stand back and watch, but like to add a helping hand here and there.

The original plan was to have a different type of agent for each side of the Hexagon. I will have to find my notes on it. I had started to go through the list of employees on the website and determine what their jobs for HEX would be and what agents they would be in charge of.