I really hate when this happens!!!

MisterBaldy

PULP HERO!!!

It's the one genre book I have really been looking forward to...and money is just too tight. Having trouble just making ends meet, as it were.

I've gone from in a six month span of having quite a bit of "disposable income", to just barely living "from paycheck to paycheck". My lady has been out of work for over a year now, and the savings are gone. She's been awfully depressed because she can't find work. HELL...she's even applied to "fast food" joint's, and can't even get a job there. She's over 50, had heart problems shortly after she lost her last job (they had to place a stent in one of her arteries to relieve the blockage).

I hope that things get better. I have tried to remain optomistic...but it does get tougher as time goes on.

I know that this is probably the wrong forum to place this post...just needed a place to vent my frustrations.

Re: I really hate when this happens!!!

PULP HERO!!!

It's the one genre book I have really been looking forward to...and money is just too tight. Having trouble just making ends meet, as it were.

I've gone from in a six month span of having quite a bit of "disposable income", to just barely living "from paycheck to paycheck". My lady has been out of work for over a year now, and the savings are gone. She's been awfully depressed because she can't find work. HELL...she's even applied to "fast food" joint's, and can't even get a job there. She's over 50, had heart problems shortly after she lost her last job (they had to place a stent in one of her arteries to relieve the blockage).

I hope that things get better. I have tried to remain optomistic...but it does get tougher as time goes on.

I know that this is probably the wrong forum to place this post...just needed a place to vent my frustrations.

I wish the best for you. I'm not buying the Pulp Dime Adventure thingies because right now it is more important that I have the money to buy Pulp Hero. Living, barely able to make ends meet is quite difficult.

Thanks Super Squirrel:

It has been quite rough...and I feel it's just going to get progressively worse under George W. Bush. Finances for me took a nosedive when the first George Bush was in office...but this time it's worse.

I admit it...I am not a fan of our current administration.

Makes me wonder if things continue with the way they are going right now, with soaring gas prices, Bush's "War on Terror" (this generation's Vietnam), etc. if we aren't going to experience the next "Great Depression".

Thanks Super Squirrel:

It has been quite rough...and I feel it's just going to get progressively worse under George W. Bush. Finances for me took a nosedive when the first George Bush was in office...but this time it's worse.

I admit it...I am not a fan of our current administration.

Makes me wonder if things continue with the way they are going right now, with soaring gas prices, Bush's "War on Terror" (this generation's Vietnam), etc. if we aren't going to experience the next "Great Depression".

Well, if you want to discuss the economy, I recommend talking on the NGD about it. As far as buying Pulp gaming materials, it is going to be difficult for me. My credit just took a significant improvement and I'm highly debating using my new credit card to buy Pulp Hero (only if Hard Cover is on the online store).