Quiet darkness

Benzini

Re: Quiet darkness

Blocked at source. Darkness to Sight prevents you from seeing in' date=' so Darkness to Hearing should prevent you from hearing what goes on within.[/quote']

I agree but what I see as a problem is that darkness stops a sense but not the actual physical phenomenon i.e. travelling sound and light. Soooo, I don't see anywhere in rules where it says darkness stops the travel of sound or light waves.

Well' date=' in [i']my[/i] book, I am looking at Suppress..is that right?

(The question was about Darkness)

Well that's because you don't have 5Er. It's on a different page in 5E [in the darkness section] or in the online FAQ, but basically it's as I stated above.

You can't see into a darkness field, you can't hear into a darkness field, you can't smell into a darkness field, etc; and the people inside can't either.

Well that's because you don't have 5Er. It's on a different page in 5E [in the darkness section] or in the online FAQ, but basically it's as I stated above.

You can't see into a darkness field, you can't hear into a darkness field, you can't smell into a darkness field, etc; and the people inside can't either.

I just found it an interesting coincidence...suppress/darkness...suppress noise...darkness, noise....