Gen Con and HERO @ the ENies

Herolover

As some of you may or may not know I bid on Ebay and got to go with Hero to the ENies. All the HERO's that I met were very nice, polite, and a blast to be around.

It is so nice to know that the company we love has such great and wonderful people at the helm.

the following post will be some pictures I took at the ENies. please forgive them because I am not a photographer.

Re: Gen Con and HERO @ the ENies

Herolover, I'm trying to remember...did you take pictures during Voodoo Treasure? I always like to have a picture of my self once I've been strung out on RPing for 20 hours. I was sitting right next to you and forgot to mention I was a board poster.

Re: Gen Con and HERO @ the ENies

Herolover' date=' I'm trying to remember...did you take pictures during Voodoo Treasure? I always like to have a picture of my self once I've been strung out on RPing for 20 hours. I was sitting right next to you and forgot to mention I was a board poster.[/quote']

No problem. Yes, I took pictures during Voodoo treasure. Not sure how many of them actually came out though. I know several did especially a nice picture of the battlemat right before the last big fight.

I can send them to you if you wish or post them some how. They are about 1/2mb in size.