I'm a fraud, this is actually a cleverly concealed 4th edition question...

Sunday_Gamer

Question

Hey Steve, love the game.

I have some rather experienced players who as a general rule, although not abusive, can make the system sit up and beg. They are therefore, not always easy to convince. I can always just set down the law I mean, it's my game after all but I'd like to ask you to confirm something for me, because if they see it from you, the arguments end, immediately.

Unusual Senses, in particular Invisibility to Unusual Detects. I know and can show them the 5th ed rules on pg 228 that clearly state that sense affecting powers (invisibility) cannot affect the Unusual Sense group as a whole.

Did it ever say so in 4th ed or is this just something that was meant but not specifically stated and can you confirm that NO, you cannot buy Invisibility to Unusual Detects.

We have the 5th ed rules, but the campaign is old and we housed rules a few things that you corrected in 5th ed but now they're entrenched in the house versions and I don't want to piecemeal 5th ed in, if I go 5th it's completely and oh the drama...the misery...

Get these monkeys off my back kind sir, please.

Sunday.

1 answer to this question