Xenosupers!

Enforcer84

I am smack dab in the middle of Xenosaga II and while I have my complaints about the game itself, I relly like the characters and think they would make a kick *** superteam. they are kind of like the other side of the steam punk fantasy coin. Where as SteamPunk ratchets crude yet fantastic technology on yer basic sword and sorcery world. Xenosaga is a sleek futuristic, ultra tech society that uses "Ether Magic" via machines. It's pretty cool IMO.

But I am quickly running out of points, these guys are no where near 350 at the moment. Especially after I tweak them. :D

Anyway, as I get to them, I'll post them and if anyone who has played the games wants to toss their input consider it solicited.

the "team" that I am using is kinda large, 8 or 9...here we go.

Jr.

real name Rubedo. Artifically created using the genetic material of Dr Yuriev. He was bio-engineered 666 and one of the first variants. His powers involve genetic stability, he's not aged since his creation whereas his 'brothers' all have. He fights with two pistols. He's the second in command of a huge power in the game and has loads of cash and neat frills.

I'm focusing on his gunfighter abilities, mining Dark Champions and then giving him a couple of "magic" guns.

Shion Uzuki

Default main character. She is a brilliant scientist working on the KOS-MOS project. She lost her fiancee and love of her life to a KOS-MOS prototype. She is an "Ether Wizard" using a buckler like device to fight her opponents. It has ranged weaponry and allows her to access the Spell Net. For a variety of effects. Her HtH skills are sub par for a superhero, but she's approaching agent level by the end of game one. In game two she eschews hand to hand entirely.

I'm going to keep the hand to hand skills and buff her defenses a bit. She's one of the two main spellcasters and support agents.

Jin Uzuki

Brother of Shion and basically a samurai character. His abilities are focused through his swordsmanship. He's also been an agent for the military and has typical special forces skills.

He'll have a few weaponless combat skills, but not much. Probably a punch added to his kick, bind, and disarm. A rather typical "Special Manuever" based Martial Artist.

KOS-MOS

Beautiful female android weapon of mass destruction. Best overall fighter, second tier brick. She can 'summon' weapons from the Eather Net.

Pretty much keeping her the way she is. Low brick stats, high brick agilty and speed, vpp or mp of summoned weapons. Decent defenses. Android

Ziggaraut 8

Cyborg human. Ziggy is cool, and he looks like David Bowe. Especially in game one in game two he looks a bit like Odo from Deep Space Nine. He's the "Brick" has a few cybernetic attacks, most involving fire for some reason. Good frontline fighter, toughest of the group to take down.

MOMO

Second Eather mage. A series 100 realian (artificial human) I am unsure if she actually has the capacity to grow physically, but I kind of doubt it. She's basically a 12 year old girl. Uses a bow in game two, a staff with a heart on it in game one. Her abilities have a heavy "Magical Girl" feel to them.

Chaos

mmmmmmmmmmmPlot device? Chaos is very enigmatic. Appears to be a slight 16 year old himan male but he is third behind Ziggy and KOS-MOS in toughness. Many of his special attacks involve him sprouting Angel wings and he is apparently always using "Aura" attacks (HOLY)

He's basically going to be the big Projector of the team. More limited in scope than the Spell casters but more powerful in his attacks and defense. The wings will be summonable

I think that's everyone.

anyway. I'm just putting this up to save my spot...:D Discuss if you are fans, scratch your head and wait for characters if you are not.

Wonder why I haven't worked on my Olympians if you are so inclined.:D

Re: Xenosupers!

Go pick up Xenogears, an older PS1 game.

Xenosaga 1 is basically most of the first episode listed in Xenogears' "Perfectworks", a Japanese book with the backstory and art of the Xenogears universe.

Xenogears is Episode 5, 10,000 years later.

When some of Square's team left for Namco, they attempted to redo the Xenogears timeline with a few changes to avoid infringement to the work they did but Square owns in Xenogears.

The main character in Xenogears is also the little boy know as Abel in Xenosage. ;) He reincarnates.

You'll see some nice "coincidences" in Xenogears. :D

I was wondering when 'Esmerelda' would see this one :)

Yeah, I was a big time fan of the first game. As a matter of fact I think I wrote up most of the main participants of that one too. I'll have to dust them off as well.

It's too bad a) that Square Enix wouldn't allow for any of the Xenogears stuff to be used by Monolith and B) that the original creative team seems to be getting shown the door.

I know the two Xenosagas seem like little more than interactive movies, but I am enjoying the story....

I love Emmie Kasim so much!!! She's perfect!

Best attacks in the game, and even with El Crescens left out of Disk 2, she still forms my standard team once she joins! Her gear, as fragile as it is, does GREAT against Dues! She's PERFECT! Her combos are a delight to watch, and her powers are IMHO better than the "old lady" Ellie's.

I won't buy a PS2 (PC gamer whose PS1 has lots of dust on it), but since PS3 is supposed to be backwards compatible to the PS1... I might find XS 1 and XS 2 sometime down the road. I am acutely aware of what I am missing. :D

I love Emmie Kasim so much!!! She's perfect!

Best attacks in the game, and even with El Crescens left out of Disk 2, she still forms my standard team once she joins! Her gear, as fragile as it is, does GREAT against Dues! She's PERFECT! Her combos are a delight to watch, and her powers are IMHO better than the "old lady" Ellie's.

I won't buy a PS2 (PC gamer whose PS1 has lots of dust on it), but since PS3 is supposed to be backwards compatible to the PS1... I might find XS 1 and XS 2 sometime down the road. I am acutely aware of what I am missing. :D

Why not a PS2?

I am a PC gamer. PS1 runs Xenogears, which I rarely fire up anymore, but the PC also runs Xenogears (faster and with better graphics, I love emulation). My PC also runs Fallout, Fallout 2, Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, NWN, Morrowind, City of Heroes, Warcraft 2, Dungeon Siege, and Total Annihilation.

Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Supreme Commander are coming! :D So is City of Villains!

Heh. I breezed through disc one in a few hours and then realized that I had neglected to get "cool stuff" went back to my earliest save and tried again. Now 20 hours into it' date=' I am just starting disc II[/quote']

That is the problem I had and I didn't feel like restarting. Maybe if I wait a year and restart.

[b]Shion Uzuki - [/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
13    STR      3   13      12-       HTH Damage 2 1/2d6  END [1]
15    DEX     15   15      12-       OCV 5 DCV 5
20    CON     20   20      13-
11    BODY     2   11      11-
23    INT     13   23      14-       PER Roll 14-
18    EGO     16   18      13-       ECV: 6
15    PRE      5   15      12-       PRE Attack: 3d6
16    COM      3   16      12-
9    PD       3   9/22             9/22 PD (3/16 rPD)
9    ED       2   9/22             9/22 ED (3/16 rED)
5    SPD     25   5                 Phases:  3, 5, 8, 10, 12
8    REC      2   8
40    END      0   40
30    STUN     2   30
6    RUN      0   6"                END [1]
2    SWIM     0   2"                END [1]
3    LEAP     0   2 1/2"                2 1/2" forward, 1" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 111[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
43     [b][i]Ether Circuit Magic[/i][/b]: Multipower, 75-point reserve,  (75 Active Points); all slots Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=
3u     1)  [b][i]Analyze[/i][/b]: (Total: 55 Active Cost, 31 Real Cost) Detect A Large Class Of Things 14- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Range (25 Active Points); Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) (Real Cost: 14) [b]plus[/b] Find Weakness 11- with All Attacks (30 Active Points); Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) (Real Cost: 17) - END=0
2u     2)  [b][i]Cherry Bomb[/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Explosion (+1/4) (37 Active Points); OIF - Side Arm (-1/2), Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=4
4u     3)  [b][i]Goodbye[/i][/b]: Sight Group Flash 6d6, Area Of Effect (3" Radius; +1), Conforming (+1/2) (75 Active Points); Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=7
3u     4)  [b][i]Gravity Well[/i][/b]: Drain SPD, DEX 3d6, Two Powers Simultaneously (+1/2), Ranged (+1/2) (60 Active Points); OIF - Side Arm (-1/2), Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=6
3u     5)  [b][i]Lunar Blade[/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 3d6+1 (3 1/2d6 w/STR), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) (75 Active Points); OIF - Side Arm (-1/2), Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), No Knockback (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) - END=7
3u     6)  [b][i]Medica All[/i][/b]: Healing 4d6, Usable By Other (+1/4) (50 Active Points); Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=5
2u     7)  [b][i]Medicate[/i][/b]: Healing 3d6 (30 Active Points); Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=3
3u     8)  [b][i]Rain Blade[/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Area Of Effect (3" Any Area; +1), Conforming (+1/2) (75 Active Points); OIF - Side Arm (-1/2), Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=7
2u     9)  [b][i]Refresh[/i][/b]: Aid  All Attributes 1d6, Can Apply (Remove) Adders (+1), All Powers Simultaneously (+2) (40 Active Points); Only Restores to Starting Values (-1/2), Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=0
3u     10) [b][i]Revert[/i][/b]: Healing 5d6, Resurrection (70 Active Points); Resurrection Only (-1/2), Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=7
3u     11) [b][i]Spell Ray[/i][/b]: Energy Blast 9d6, Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) (67 Active Points); OIF - Side Arm (-1/2), Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4) - END=7
3u     12) [b][i]Stun Shock[/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6+1, +1 STUN Multiplier (+1/4), Variable Special Effects: Fire, Ice, Lightning (Limited Group of SFX; +1/4) (75 Active Points); OIF - Side Arm (-1/2), Requires A Technomancy Roll (-1/2), Beam (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) - END=7
10     [b][i]Reinforced Uniform[/i][/b]: Armor (5 PD/5 ED) (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) - END=0
20     [b][i]Side Arm[/i][/b]: Multipower, 30-point reserve,  (30 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2) - END=
1u     1)  [b][i]Armored Guard[/i][/b]: Armor (8 PD/8 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (30 Active Points); Activation Roll 14- (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) - END=0
1u     2)  [b][i]Bash[/i][/b]: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6 (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) - END=1
2u     3)  [b][i]Fire Cracker[/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6 (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) - END=3
10     [b][i]Speed Suit[/i][/b]: Power Defense (20 points) (20 Active Points); Only Works Against DEX/SPD Drains Very Limited Type of Attack (-1) - END=0
30     [b][i]Vectrenet Holounit[/i][/b]: (Total: 45 Active Cost, 30 Real Cost) Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group), Concealed (-1 with Radio Perception/Transmission PER Rolls), Range, Rapid (x10):  x10 (19 Active Points); Sense Affected As Sight & Hearing [very common Sense] (-1/4) (Real Cost: 15) [b]plus[/b] Sight and Hearing Groups Images 1" radius, +/-1 to PER Roll, Self Only "Privacy" (+0) (18 Active Points); Set Effect: Virtual Computer Screen (-1), No Range (-1/2) (Real Cost: 7) [b]plus[/b] Lightning Calculator (Real Cost: 3) [b]plus[/b] Eidetic Memory (Real Cost: 5) [Notes: Implanted Technology] - END=2

[b]POWERS Cost: 151[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]MARTIAL ARTS[/u][/b]
     Basic Combat Training
4      1)  Block:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4      2)  Dodge:  1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
5      3)  Power Kick:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 6 1/2d6 Strike
3      4)  Punch:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, 4 1/2d6 Strike
4      5)  Spinning Kick:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 4 1/2d6 Strike

[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 20[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
6      +2 with any Self Defense Training
9      +3 with Blast Armor Unit
7      Technomancy 16-
3      Breakfall 12-
3      Computer Programming 14-
3      Electronics 14-
3      Inventor 14-
2      KS: Gnosis 11-
2      KS: KOS-MOS Project 11-
3      KS: Vector 14-
3      Mechanics 14-
3      Paramedics 14-
3      Scientist
4      1)  SS:  Artificial Intelligence Systems 16- (5 Active Points)
2      2)  SS:  Biology 14- (3 Active Points)
2      3)  SS:  Biophysics 14- (3 Active Points)
1      4)  SS:  Chemistry 11- (2 Active Points)
1      5)  SS:  Cybernetics 11- (2 Active Points)
2      6)  SS:  Weapons Development 14- (3 Active Points)
3      Security Systems 14-
3      Systems Operation 14-
2      TF:  Anthropomorphic Mecha, Personal Use Spacecraft
2      WF:  Vector Special Weapons, Vehicle Weapons
7      Weaponsmith (Biological Weapons, Chemical Weapons, Energy Weapons, Firearms, Incendiary Weapons, Missiles & Rockets) 14-

[b]SKILLS Cost: 79[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
5      Computer Link: Vector Research Division
18      Contact: Vector Industries (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Contact has significant Contacts of his own), Organization Contact (x3) (18 Active Points) 8-
15      Fringe Benefit:  Membership: Vecter First Research Division, Security Clearance: Gnosis Related Projects, Security Clearance: Vecter, Starship License, Weapon Permit (where appropriate)

[b]PERKS Cost: 38[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
6      Lightning Reflexes: +4 DEX to act first with All Actions
6      Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)

[b]TALENTS Cost: 12[/b]
[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
10     Dependent NPC:  Allen 11- (Normal; Useful noncombat position or skills)
10     Dependent NPC:  KOS-MOS 14- (As powerful as the PC)
5     Distinctive Features:  Vector Research Uniform (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15     Hunted:  Albedo 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)
15     Hunted:  GNOSIS 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)
25     Hunted:  U-Tic 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Curiosity (Very Common, Moderate)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Focused On Work (Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Selfless; refuses to burden others with "her" problems (Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Stubborn, driven to protect those she cares about (Common, Strong)
10     Social Limitation:  Subject to Orders  (Frequently, Minor)

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 150[/b]

Base Pts: 200
Exp Required: 61
Total Exp Available: 61
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 411

For my Xenogears fan. Here is my rough up of Fei

[b]Fei Fong Wong - Sensai - [/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
20    STR     10   20      13-       HTH Damage 4d6  END [2]
27    DEX     51   27      14-       OCV 9 DCV 9
21    CON     22   21      13-
14    BODY     8   14      12-
15    INT      5   15      12-       PER Roll 16-
24    EGO     28   24      14-       ECV: 8
18    PRE      8   18      13-       PRE Attack: 3 1/2d6
14    PD      10   14             14 PD (8 rPD)
14    ED      10   14             14 ED (4 rED)
7    SPD     33   7                 Phases:  2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12
8    REC      0   8
42    END      0   42
35    STUN     0   35
6    RUN      0   6"/9"                END [1/2]
4    LEAP     0   4"/9"                4"/9" forward, 2"/4 1/2" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 188[/b]

75     [b][i]Martial Arts Special Attacks[/i][/b]: VPP, 50 base + 25 control cost,  (75 Active Points) - END=
12     [b][i]Accute Senses[/i][/b]: +4 PER with All Sense Groups - END=0
6     [b][i]Fast Runner[/i][/b]: Running +3" (6"/9" total) - END=1
6     [b][i]Iron Shirt[/i][/b]: Damage Resistance (8 PD/4 ED) - END=0
5     [b][i]Iron Will[/i][/b]: Mental Defense (10 points total) - END=0
5     [b][i]Master's Armor[/i][/b]: Lack of Weakness (-5) for Normal Defense - END=0
5     [b][i]Strong Leaper[/i][/b]: Superleap +5" (4"/9" forward, 2"/4 1/2" upward) - END=1

[b]POWERS Cost: 114[/b]

Kung Fu
8      1)  +2 HTH Damage Class(es)
4      2)  Block:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4      3)  Disarm:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 40 STR to Disarm roll
4      4)  Dodge:  1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
5      5)  Kick:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 10d6 Strike
4      6)  Killing Strike:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 2d6
5      7)  Leaping Kick:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, -2 DCV, 10d6 Strike
3      8)  Legsweep:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 7d6 Strike, Target Falls
4      9)  Nerve Strike:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 3d6 NND
4      10) Punch:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 8d6 Strike
3      11) Throw:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 6d6 +v/5, Target Falls
4      12) Viper Strike:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 8d6 Strike
2      13) Weapon Element:  Flails, Quarterstaff, Unarmed Combat

[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 54[/b]

35      +7 with HTH Combat
3      AK: Lahn 12-
5      Acrobatics 15-
5      Climbing 15-
3      Combat Piloting 14-
3      Contortionist 14-
3      Jack of All Trades
2      1)  PS: Arena Fighter (3 Active Points) 12-
1      2)  PS: Cook (2 Active Points) 11-
2      3)  PS: Martial Arts Instructor (3 Active Points) 12-
2      4)  PS: Painter (3 Active Points) 12-
2      KS: Gear Tactics 11-
3      KS: Kung Fu 12-
2      KS: Painting 11-
3      Navigation (Air, Land) 12-
3      Paramedic 12-
3      Security Systems 12-
3      Shadowing 12-
3      Sleight of Hand 14-
5      Stealth 15-
3      Streetwise 13-
3      Surveillance 12-
4      Survival (Arctic/Subarctic, Temperate/Subtropical) 12-
3      Systems Operation 12-
0      TF:  Anthropomorphic Mecha
3      Teamwork 14-
2      WF:  Common Martial Arts Melee Weapons
2      WF:  Common Melee Weapons
1      WF:  Vehicle Weapons: Gear Weaponry

[b]SKILLS Cost: 112[/b]

18      Combat Sense 15-
3      Resistance (3 points)
3      Lightsleep
6      Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)
3      Lightning Reflexes: +2 DEX to act first with All Actions

[b]TALENTS Cost: 33[/b]
10     Accidental Change:  To Ido when emotionally traumatized 11- (Uncommon)
10     Distinctive Features:  Style Limitation: Kung Fu (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)
30     Hunted:  Krelian 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
25     Hunted:  Ramsus 11- (As Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
10     Physical Limitation:  Amnesia (Frequently, Slightly Impairing)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Accepts the consequences of his actions (Common, Strong)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Code of Honor (Common, Total)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Disdain for Killing  (Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Loves Elly (Common, Strong)

Exp Required: 151
Total Exp Available: 151
Total Character Cost: 501

I am smack dab in the middle of Xenosaga II and while I have my complaints about the game itself, I relly like the characters and think they would make a kick *** superteam. they are kind of like the other side of the steam punk fantasy coin. Where as SteamPunk ratchets crude yet fantastic technology on yer basic sword and sorcery world. Xenosaga is a sleek futuristic, ultra tech society that uses "Ether Magic" via machines. It's pretty cool IMO.

But I am quickly running out of points, these guys are no where near 350 at the moment. Especially after I tweak them. :D

KOS-MOS

Beautiful female android weapon of mass destruction. Best overall fighter, second tier brick. She can 'summon' weapons from the Eather Net.

Pretty much keeping her the way she is. Low brick stats, high brick agilty and speed, vpp or mp of summoned weapons. Decent defenses. Android

I think that's everyone.

anyway. I'm just putting this up to save my spot...:D Discuss if you are fans, scratch your head and wait for characters if you are not.

Wonder why I haven't worked on my Olympians if you are so inclined.:D

Well dude I also fell in love with the C's of the game and I did a version of KOS-MOS myself, but not exactly.

Cosmic Blue

Player: Raven

Val Char Cost

50 STR 15

23 DEX 24

25 CON 10

15 BODY 10

18 INT 8

23 EGO 16

18 PRE 4

18 COM 4

25 PD 0

25 ED 5

6 SPD 7

30 REC 10

70 END 3

70 STUN 1

6" RUN 0

3" SWIM 1

10" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 118

Cost Power END

8 KOS-MOS: Elemental Control, 50-point powers, (25 Active Points); all slots Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't meditate for 1 hour, 1 per week; -2)

8 1) Mind Link , Machine and Additional Class of Minds: humans classes of minds, Specific Group of Minds, Any distance, No LOS Needed, Number of Minds (x8) (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't meditate for 1 hour, 1 per week; -2) 0

8 2) Desolidification (affected by electricity), Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4) (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't meditate for 1 hour, 1 per week; -2) 4

8 3) Teleportation 2", No Relative Velocity, Position Shift, MegaScale (1" = 10,000 km; +1 1/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (47 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't meditate for 1 hour, 1 per week; -2) 5

8 4) Teleportation 5", No Relative Velocity, Position Shift, x16 Noncombat, x4 Increased Mass (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't meditate for 1 hour, 1 per week; -2) 5

8 5) Flight 20", Position Shift, x4 Noncombat (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't meditate for 1 hour, 1 per week; -2) 5

8 6) HRRP (Radio Group), Concealed (-5 with HRRP PER Rolls), Discriminatory, Analyze, Rapid: x100, Targeting, Tracking (48 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't meditate for 1 hour, 1 per week; -2) 0

8 7) Spatial Awareness (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Range, Rapid: x10 (45 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't meditate for 1 hour, 1 per week; -2) 0

8 8) Nightvision, Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Rapid: x1000 (29 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't meditate for 1 hour, 1 per week; -2) 0

20 KOS-MOS: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2)

2u 1) EB 10d6 (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 5

1u 2) HA +10d6 (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 5

2u 3) HKA 3d6+1 (6 1/2d6 w/STR) (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 5

2u 4) RKA 3d6+1 (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 5

2u 5) Telekinesis (25 STR), Fine Manipulation (48 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 5

KOS-MOS, all slots Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2)

20 1) LS (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Immunity: Alcohol; Longevity: 800 Years; Safe Environment: Zero Gravity; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week), Inherent (+1/4) (60 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if she doesn't mediate one hour, once per week; -2) 0

11 2) Endurance Reserve (75 END, 25 REC) Reserve: , Inherent (+1/4) (34 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2); REC: (25 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 0

7 3) Mental Defense (20 points total), Inherent (+1/4) (20 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 0

4 4) Sight Group Flash Defense (10 points), Inherent (+1/4) (12 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 0

4 5) Power Defense (10 points), Inherent (+1/4) (12 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 0

17 6) Damage Resistance (20 PD/20 ED/20 Mental Def./10 Flash Def./10 Power Def.), Inherent (+1/4) (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 0

16 7) Healing BODY 1d6+1, Can Heal Limbs, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Trigger (Activating the Trigger is an Action that takes no time, Trigger resets automatically, immediately after it activates, Character does not control activation of personal Trigger; +3/4) (49 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 0

4 8) +25 STR, Inherent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (63 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

-25 9) +5 DEX, Inherent (+1/4) (32 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

-9 10) +10 CON, Inherent (+1/4) (32 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

-17 11) +5 EGO, Inherent (+1/4) (21 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

-6 12) +4 PRE, Inherent (+1/4) (8 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

0 13) +15 PD, Inherent (+1/4) (21 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

0 14) +15 ED, Inherent (+1/4) (21 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

-15 15) +2 SPD, Inherent (+1/4) (35 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

-15 16) +10 REC, Inherent (+1/4) (35 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

-13 17) +15 END, Inherent (+1/4) (16 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

-26 18) +15 STUN, Inherent (+1/4) (33 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) (Modifiers affect Base Characteristic)

12 19) Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50%, Inherent (+1/4) (37 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 0

12 20) Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50%, Inherent (+1/4) (37 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 0

8 21) Adjustment Damage Reduction, 50%, Inherent (+1/4) (25 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (if does not meditate for one hour, once per week; -2) 0

Powers Cost: 90

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver

4 Basic Shot: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, Range +2, Strike, +2 DC

4 Counterstrike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, 12d6 Strike, Must Follow Block

5 Defensive Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort

3 Defensive Shot: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +2 DCV, Range +0, Strike

5 Flying Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +4 DCV, Dodge All Attacks, Abort; FMove

4 Quick Shot: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Range +0, Strike, +2 DC

5 Passing Strike: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, 10d6 +v/5; FMove

10 Weapon Element: Blades, Electron Beam Weapons, Empty Hand, Ion Blasters, Laser Pistols, Laser Rifles, Off Hand, Particle Guns, Plasma Guns, Staffs

Martial Arts Cost: 40

Cost Skill

3 Acrobatics 14-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Combat Driving 14-

3 Combat Piloting 14-

11 Computer Programming (Computer Networks, Personal Computers, Artificial Intelligence, Infiltration, Mainframes and Supercomputers, Military Computers) 13-

3 Demolitions 13-

3 Electronics 13-

3 Inventor 13-

5 KS: compter tech 15-

3 Mechanics 13-

4 Navigation (Air, Land, Marine) 13-

3 Paramedics 13-

3 Power 13-

4 SS: Compter Engineering 14-

4 SS: computer science 14-

3 Security Systems 13-

3 Stealth 14-

10 Systems Operation (Communications Systems, Environmental Systems, Medical Systems, Air/Space Traffic Control Systems, Radar, Sensor Jamming Equipment, Sonar) 13-

9 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Helicopters, Large Planes, One-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles, Small Military Ships, Small Motorized Boats, Small Planes, Snowmobiles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles

Skills Cost: 83

Cost Perk

0 Custom Perk: Advanced Tech

0 Custom Perk: Harvy: Computer Link

0 Custom Perk: Father: Contact: Overdrive (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact is slavishly loyal to character, Very Good relationship with Contact) 17-

10 Money: Wealthy

Perks Cost: 10

Cost Talent

3 Absolute Time Sense

9 Ambidexterity (no Off Hand penalty)

3 Absolute Range Sense

3 Bump Of Direction

5 Eidetic Memory

14 Fearless

24 Hotshot Pilot/Driver ()

3 Lightning Calculator

3 Lightning Reflexes: +2 DEX to act first with All Actions

3 Lightsleep

10 Speed Reading (x10,000)

24 Universal Translator 17-

Talents Cost: 104

Total Character Cost: 445

Val Disadvantages

20 Hunted: Defenders 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

15 Hunted: EDF 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)

10 Distinctive Features: Model Good Looks (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Distinctive Features: hair that changes color from bright blue to white that moves from the top to the bottom and repeats (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Psychological Limitation: moral code (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: loves her father, Jean-Luc Strikes aka Overdrive (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: is learning to be a human (Common, Strong)

5 Reputation: former Artifical Life Form created by Overdrive, now human daughter of OD, 8- (Extreme; Known Only To A Small Group)

15 Social Limitation: former Artifical Life-Form (Frequently, Major)

Disadvantage Points: 125

Base Points: 150

Experience Required: 170

Total Experience Available: 170

Experience Unspent: 0

Kira Racheal Strikes

Background: Kira was the experimental creation of the hero known as Overdrive; a telecyber and EBer. Overdrive created her at as an experiment on android creation. He used known mental engrames to create a template for the androids personality and also to give it the ability to interact with organics.

Kira was on her field test with her 'fathers' team when an accident caused her to be damaged. A mystic member of the team used her healing ability and in an unexpeced manner she was transformed from an android in to a real human, a human with modifed genetics that allowed her to keep her 'powers'.

Kira is now having to learn what it means to be human and is on a 'vision quest' or 'walkabout' to learn what it means to be human.

Kira is an outspoken person as she is still learning the social skills that tell her when it is or is not proper.

Kira's uniform is a almost exactly like KOS-MOS from Xenosaga2. Please be nice and not too mean on the -2 limitation on the creation of the C.

I hope I get some feedback on this one.

Shes quite tough! I'll give her that. I am a little confused about the "meditation limitation" as what the meditation entails and the purpose for it. Without the -2 lim she's point wise about where mine is once I get all of ther Freaky stuff stated. I'll have to see.

My KOS MOS is a bit lighter on the Brick Stats (gave most of those to Ziggy), and more energy projector. I like the origin.

Shes quite tough! I'll give her that. I am a little confused about the "meditation limitation" as what the meditation entails and the purpose for it. Without the -2 lim she's point wise about where mine is once I get all of ther Freaky stuff stated. I'll have to see.

My KOS MOS is a bit lighter on the Brick Stats (gave most of those to Ziggy), and more energy projector. I like the origin.

She has to meditate due to her conversion from an android to a human, she has to actually remember during the meditation she's now an organic, plus it also allows her to go over her daily experiances. If she fails to do the meditation she has what would be with a machine, a failsafe that reduces her powers to a 'safe' level. Right now it was the only way that I could do her due to the point limits on the champain she's in.

[b]Jin Usuki - [/b]

20    STR     10   20      13-       HTH Damage 4d6  END [2]
23    DEX     39   23      14-       OCV 8 DCV 8
20    CON     20   20      13-
15    BODY    10   15      12-
18    INT      8   18      13-       PER Roll 16-
22    EGO     24   22      13-       ECV: 7
20    PRE     10   20      13-       PRE Attack: 4d6
10    PD       6   10             10 PD (8 rPD)
8    ED       4   8               8 ED (0 rED)
6    SPD     27   6                 Phases:  2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
8    REC      0   8
40    END      0   40
40    STUN     5   40
6    RUN      0   6"                END [1]
4    LEAP     0   4"                4" forward, 2" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 166[/b]

30     [b][i]Aikoru (Ancestral Blade)[/i][/b]: Multipower, 61-point reserve,  (61 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1) - END=
1u     1)  [b][i]Ghost Sensing[/i][/b]: Detect Supernatural Beings 13- (Unusual Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Range, Sense (17 Active Points); OAF (-1) - END=0
3u     2)  [b][i]GhostCutting Blade[/i][/b]: HKA 2d6+1 (3d6+1 w/STR), Affects Desolidified One Special Effect of Desolidification (Supernatural Effects Only; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (61 Active Points); OAF (-1) - END=0
    Swordsman Skills - END=
7     1)  [b][i]Advanced Superior Balance[/i][/b]: Flight 6" (12 Active Points); Only along reasonably horizontal surfaces (-1/2), no Noncombat movement (-1/4) - END=1
10     2)  [b][i]Armor Shredding Strike[/i][/b]: Dispel PD Armor 4d6, Cumulative (+1/2), Increased Cumulative Points (74 Max points of dispel) (+1/2) (24 Active Points); Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), OIF (Bladed weapon of opporotunity; -1/2), No Range (-1/2) - END=2
10     3)  [b][i]Ch'i Healing[/i][/b]: Healing BODY 4d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Hour, -3), OAF (medicinal compounds; -1), Others Only (-1/2), Requires A KS: Chinese Healing Roll (-1/4), Does not heal broken bones or similar severe injuries (-1/4) - END=0
8     4)  [b][i]Elemental Strikes[/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Variable Special Effects (Limited Group of SFX; Fire, Electricity, Wind, Ice, "Aura"; +1/4) (19 Active Points); OIF (Blade of opporotunity; -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4), No Knockback (-1/4) - END=2
2     5)  [b][i]Iron Shirt Technique[/i][/b]: Damage Resistance (8 PD) (4 Active Points); Does not work against firearms (-1/2), Location 4 [Ears] left undefended (-1/4) - END=0
7     6)  [b][i]Tough In a Fight[/i][/b]: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (15 Active Points); STUN Only (-1/2), Nonpersistent (-1/4), Hand to Hand Combat Only (-1/4) - END=0
9     7)  [b][i]Acute Senses[/i][/b]: +3 PER with all Sense Groups - END=0

[b]POWERS Cost: 87[/b]

Karate
12      1)  +3 HTH Damage Class(es)
4      2)  Atemi Strike:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 3 1/2d6 NND
4      3)  Knifehand Strike ("Chop"):  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 2d6 +1
3      4)  Legsweep:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 8d6 Strike, Target Falls
4      5)  Punch/Snap Kick:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 9d6 Strike
5      6)  Side/Spin Kick:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 11d6 Strike
1      7)  Weapon Element:  Karate Weapons
1      8)  Weapon Element:  Staffs
     Kenjutsu
4      1)  Bind:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Bind, 45 STR
4      2)  Block:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4      3)  Disarm:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 45 STR to Disarm roll
4      4)  Evade:  1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4      5)  Lightning Stroke:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, Weapon +5 DC Strike
5      6)  Running Stroke:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Weapon +3 DC +v/5; FMove
5      7)  Sacrifice Stroke:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, -2 DCV, Weapon +7 DC Strike
5      8)  Slashing Stroke:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, Weapon +7 DC Strike
5      9)  Takeaway:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab Weapon, 45 STR to take weapon away
0      10) Weapon Element:  Blades
1      11) Weapon Element:  Empty Hand (Bind, Block, Disarm, Evade, Takeaway maneuvers only)

[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 75[/b]

16      +2 with All Combat
10      +2 with HTH Combat
15      +5 with Kenjutsu Maneuvers
5      Analyze:  Combat 14-
7      Analyze:  Style 15-
3      Breakfall 14-
3      Bureaucratics 13-
3      Climbing 14-
3      Combat Piloting 14-
3      Concealment 13-
3      Conversation 13-
10      Defense Maneuver I-IV 
3      Fast Draw (Iaijutsu) 14-
3      Forensic Medicine 13-
3      High Society 13-
3      Interrogation 13-
3      Jack of All Trades
1      1)  PS: Bookbinder (2 Active Points) 11-
1      2)  PS: Bookseller (2 Active Points) 11-
2      3)  PS: Doctor (3 Active Points) 13-
3      Lockpicking 14-
3      Paramedics 13-
3      SS:  Medicine 13-
3      Scholar
1      1)  KS: Historical Cultures (2 Active Points) 11-
1      2)  KS: Holisitc Medicine (2 Active Points) 11-
1      3)  KS: Karate (2 Active Points) 11-
1      4)  KS: Kenjutsu (2 Active Points) 11-
2      5)  KS: Kukai Foundation (3 Active Points) 13-
1      6)  KS: New Miltian Government (2 Active Points) 11-
1      7)  KS: U-Tic Organization (2 Active Points) 11-
3      Security Systems 13-
3      Shadowing 13-
3      Sleight Of Hand 14-
3      Stealth 14-
3      Streetwise 13-
4      Survival (Temperate/Subtropical, Urban) 13-
3      Tactics 13-
3      Teamwork 14-
3      Tracking 13-
10      Two-Weapon Fighting (HTH) 
2      WF:  Common Melee Weapons
1      WF:  Off Hand
1      WF:  Thrown Sword

[b]SKILLS Cost: 162[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
5      Money:  Well Off
3      Well-Connected
5      1)  Contact:  Councilman Helmer (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Contact has significant Contacts of his own) (6 Active Points) 8-
11      2)  Contact:  Miltian Military (Contact has very useful Skills or resources), Organization Contact (x3) (12 Active Points) 11-
2      3)  Contact:  Owner of Mobey Dick's (Good relationship with Contact) (3 Active Points) 11-

[b]PERKS Cost: 26[/b]

3      Ambidexterity (-2 Off Hand penalty)
9      Lightning Reflexes: +6 DEX to act first with All Actions
12      Combat Luck (6 PD/6 ED)

[b]TALENTS Cost: 24[/b]
10     Dependent NPC:  Shion Uzuki 14- (As powerful as the PC)
10     Distinctive Features:  Martial Arts Styles (Karate, Kenjutsu) (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)
15     Hunted:  Kukai Foundation 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)
20     Hunted:  Margulis 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
10     Hunted:  Vecter Corporation 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Can't treat Shion like an adult (Uncommon, Strong)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Honorable (Common, Total)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Protective of Shion (Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Singleminded (Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Traditionalist (Common, Strong)
5     Reputation:  Doctor & Scholar, 8-
5     Unluck: 1d6

Exp Required: 190
Total Exp Available: 190
Total Character Cost: 540

She has to meditate due to her convesrion from an android to a human' date=' she has to actually remember during the meditation she's now an organic, plus it also allows her to go over her daily experiances. If she fails to do the meditation she has what would be with a mahine, a failsafe that reduces her powers to a 'safe' level. Right now it was the only way that I could do her due to the point limits on the champain she's in.[/quote']

Gotcha. That's going to take a while to buy off :)