WWYCD: Attraction Loop

Hermit

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HeroPink!

Re: WWYCD: Attraction Loop

(forgive me if this one has been done before)

The night before, your character went about the city (patrol if standard superhero, theft if said character is a villain, etc) after a set of seemingly random encounters at a science lab, a mueseum, and a seedy comic book story open way too late at night, your character calls it a night and heads home to hit the sack.

The next day, your character awakens and goes about his/her business as normal. However, those your character is attracted to, or desires, begin to reciprocate even if they've shown NO interest before. It begins as casual flirtation on their part, and grows increasingly bold the longer your character is in their prescence. It is clear, given their behavior, if it were up to them, the comic book code would be out the window. Even normally reserved or happily attached NPCs seem unable to resist your new found animal magnetism, a magnetism you can't seem to turn off.

Suffice to say, details depend on your own character's desires or curiousities (If he she doesn't have ANY sexual attraction to anyone, they won't have it to him/her/it).

What NPCs in your character's campaign would be affected?

What would your character do? (Resist? Enjoy it now, feel guilty later? Investigate, all the above?)

Glarg: So dumb he doesn't usually notice people. If he notices a woman, it will be to DESIRE her. If the Maguffin causes desire in the target to the same level, they'll be rutting in the street. He'll never be able to understand things weren't like usual.

Glarg is 2.65 m tall, very burly, and very well hung in proportion to his size. Which means he's gigantic. :eek: The woman will be damaged. :thumbdown

Thena: She'll be happy at the change, as she'll finally get some sex from these pretty and interesting looking Human women. It'll take time to see her lovers are acting under compulsion; when she sees it, she'll be looking for someone to kill. She'll never blame herself; SHE didn't put a mental complusion on anyone.

Panweesio: That's a tough one. Without full details of the situation, I can't really say what Panweesio would do. Fact, I'd be winging it if I were RPing this. ;)