Wet Wounds Opened; Aquaman vs Namor

Nucleon

Interesting question,

Namor has flight, a HUGE advantage outside of the water

Aquaman can talk to fish (He CAN NOT control them), as this is not happening in the DCU he is not necesarily recognised as there king (The way he can control them is that they are his subjects), this does not seem to be a huge advantage

Speed seems equal to me (Dex 23-26 range, speed 5-6)

Namor is stronger

Aquaman has a hand made out of water that can be used as an attack, but with some nasty side effects, he can also use it to negate magic

I have to give it to Namor, assuming Aquaman does not use his hand (and with the side effects that seems a reasonable bet)

i give it to aquaman... Namor is too noble and fights as such..where as Aquaman doest care...he fights mean and dirty...hell use anthing possible to win.... namor is just to damm noble ....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you are confusing noble with arrogant. Namor is one of the most self righteous uptight pricks in comics. Regardless I don't think any amount of biting, or hair pulling is going to help Aqua against a guy 10 times stronger, tougher, and with decades more experience.