valdorian age magic system 3 questions

steph

1-hello just want to know ....i dont have the herosystem revised just the 5edition not arrived in my store of montreal:(...........so the rule for the time chart can someone explain me.....in the valdorian age all the spells have a extra time of 5 min but if you want you can cast fastly but how calculate the malus of the sorcery roll ex: if i want to cast a spell in a full phase action want i am gonna do what gonna be my penality on my sorcery roll

2-and what is the cost for the skill level of a sorcery roll

3-and when i have to make a ego roll contest vs a summoned and what happens if i miss or i succed

hope i am clear

stef the french canadian

Re: valdorian age magic system 3 questions

1-hello just want to know ....i dont have the herosystem revised just the 5edition not arrived in my store of montreal:(...........so the rule for the time chart can someone explain me.....in the valdorian age all the spells have a extra time of 5 min but if you want you can cast fastly but how calculate the malus of the sorcery roll ex: if i want to cast a spell in a full phase action want i am gonna do what gonna be my penality on my sorcery roll

-9 for the a Full Phase casting.

2-and what is the cost for the skill level of a sorcery roll

It is a 3/2 skill. 2 points per +1 unless it brings it above 14- and then Normal Skill Maxmima makes it cost 4 points per +1.

3-and when i have to make a ego roll contest vs a summoned and what happens if i miss or i succed
If you win, the summoned being owes you EGO/5 Tasks. If you lose the roll, you collecte Negative Favor Points equal to how much you failed the roll by. Then after collecting those points, the being owes you EGO/5 Tasks.