Jerrico Effect part two

JmOz

Question

1) On the question you did not understand:

Assume Joey had 5 Stun, then he buys +30 Stun usable by others (Joey now has 35 stun), he would not need to buy it transdimensional however (as per the last question)

Joey gets hit by a attack causing 8 stun after defenses, he is now at 27 stun

Joey uses the power to take over the KO'd Fred, thus traveling to "Inside body dimension" (That raises another question), assume Fred had a Stun of 0

Would Fred have 30 stun or would he have 22 (30-8)? Would Joey have 5 or -3?

2) Assuming you are using EDM to explain where the body goes would it be a single dimension or a group of dimesions (Victom's Mind)

3) Can Clairsentience have both "no Range" and Transdimensional?

1 answer to this question

1. I’m going to short-circuit this hornet’s nest right now by ruling that you can’t make Characteristics UOO without the GM’s permission. The preferred method is to use Aid. If the GM allows it, he can figure out how it should work for a given situation.

2. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Please stop assuming I understand your special effects or that I share your knowledge of the character you’re copying. Since this sounds like a “how to” question, you might get better results posting it on “HERO System Discussion” in any event; Herodom Assembled usually has all sorts o’ good ideas. ;)

3. Clairsentience doesn’t use Transdimensional; it has its own “perceive into other dimensions” modifier. It could take that modifier and No Range.