Maybe this will be more usuable...

Jkeown

I like posting stuff for others to use in their games, so maybe this will be of more use than the "Epic" stuff I've been posting lately. The game's been running forever (off and on since 1983, from OD&D to a Homebrew RPG to HERO to GURPS to d20 and now, for the last few years, HERO) and we decided to try a larger point total than normal (75+75+50xp to start, with about 75 xp since then). But this material is nearly usable at 75+75, I think.

Notes for Use Try this stuff with the Crusading Priest or the Paladin from Fantasy HERO. Volshann is the Ilzar (god) of the Moon and Stars in Caleon, and the spells might be suited to your campaign's Moon god as well. In Caleon, we use Channelling skill for "Divine" magic and it usually doesn't carry the Side Effects limitation that other spell styles suffer from. (Though lately I've begun to reconsider that idea, the party's channeller is quite the terror.)

Volshann's main prophet was Askwa, a fellow from the Land Sea who carried his message to all of Serantia. Deep in the Mountains of Dawn lay his tomb, a well-gaurded, most holy of places. The Spell College contains a Fixed Location for the Priest or Paladin to teleport to when using Moongate.

Lastly, spellcasters in Caleon use Cost Multipliers (x0.3333) to make them more powerful, as the game is focused on magic and its affects on the world.

Included in the attachment are spells and a few artifacts. The title, Saarka Volshannu is Dharzooni for "Tears of Volshann."