Real People Plot Seeds #2

Marchwarden

Charles Manson was born November 12th, 1934. A would-be musician and self-proclaimed messiah, he is best known for assembling a "family" of cultists and setting them on a killing spree which was to claim seven lives in 1969. He is currently incarcerated, although the transcript of his 1992 parole hearing indicates that he believes his release to be inevitable. He regards himself as the saviour who will preside over a post-apocalyptic world in which the human race is cannibalized by its own mutant offspring.

Note: thus far, I haven't made anything up; the above is entirely factual. I'd always known old C.M. was an apocalypt and wannabe Christ-figure, but it wasn't until I read the transcript that I caught the "mutant offspring" quote. I'd never realized he thought of himself as a champion of Homo Superior .

Which leads us to our next little plot seed. Charles Manson has a swastika tattoo on his forehead. Rearrange that into something more like an X set in a circle.

Charles X. Manson. He's pierced the veil of the future. Helter Skelter, babies; it's on its way. Some may call him insane, many consider him a monstrous menace, but the visions he's foreseen cannot be lightly dismissed.

After all, he's the most powerful mutant telepath on the planet.

You Are One Sick Indivdual.

I love the twist. :)

I do disagree that he will ever be released. The father of one of his victims has repeatedly stated that he will kill/ have killed, Charles Manson if he is ever released. And yes, he knows he'll wind up in jail if it happens.

IMO Manson is one of the better arguments for the death penalty.

Originally posted by Tim

You Are One Sick Indivdual.

I love the twist. :)

I do disagree that he will ever be released. The father of one of his victims has repeatedly stated that he will kill/ have killed, Charles Manson if he is ever released. And yes, he knows he'll wind up in jail if it happens.

Originally posted by Tim

Well, naturally he doesn't have the faintest hope of being released (the real-life one, I mean; a class-7 psi would be harder to keep locked up).

But try telling *him* that.