(mature warning) Team X

animemun001

Well I'm doing a rather comical comic with six super females, however the twist is that they come from adult level comics. Worse of all they have all landed here via a Dimensional death trap that sent them all to our universe. They still have all there powers, there physiology, and because they come from another version of our world there perceptions will be some what ascew.

What I would like to see on this thread is other peoples ideas about what there character sheets in Champions would be.

Here are some descriptions of there powers and there personalities as much of them that they have.

WonderBra Woman: Super Strength, Uber Tough and Capable of flight. Very serious personality down to earth but tends to have a weakness for the finer things she can buy.

Wonderbra Girl: cloned from her mentor Wonderbra Woman she has the same powers but finds boys to be far more fun than shopping. So far she hasn't gotten past the kissing stage..and not likely going to considering her bodies toughness. 0_0 poor earth guys.

The Flasher: Her cloak grants her the power to teleport herself and others...but only the cloak out of all garments comes along for the ride. Strangely she isn't as embarressed by this power as she should be but still tends to hide when she teleports in battle.

StarRaven: She generates photonic Energy from her hands and is highly resistant to all energy attacks. while an outragous flirt she mostly does it to get free drinks from bars or to earn a free meal at a restaurant.

Joanna The Martian Man Slayer: Martial Artist and Weapon User, very much the tough cookie personality demeanor, but inwardly she doesn't want to kill anyone so she ran away to earth and joined the only group that would take her. She also wants a pet kitten....

Magic Bunny & Her Talking Bunny Fluffy: Ditz sums up her personality, she was granted the arcane powers by a strange man at the playboy mansion and her pet bunny gained the ability to speak perfect english (with accent) and contains more than enough intelligence to make up for her lack thereof.

These are some of the main characters of the comic comedy.

OH! also any ideas for there reactions to the real world (or visa versa) would be nice to read. So far I have written them in script meeting there creator who actually made them to pay the bills and was shocked that they actually arrived in the real world...namely his back porch.

So far a few humorous ideas for the comic are them trying to get jobs and just get along with human society. The Martian is certainly going to have the worst of it. I'd actually debated on a shape shifting catgirl but that was done by marvel so.... oh well went with a combat machine Martian.

((asked to remove attachments by TB, If pictures help anyone you can still find them at my art site http://crazycowproductions.deviantart.com/ ))