ß-Test: The Hidden Temple of the Ran-Tari

Labrat

If you want to help me beta test an adventure module based off of the Turakian Age setting, then IM me with a very brief character description and I'll get you on board. I'm looking for 3-4 players to cover the standard dungeon-crawl requirements (Warrior, Rogue, Wizard (nothing fancy, Wizardry Spells only) and a Priest type (who will be the leader of the party)).

Hopefully this module will be eventually posted in the Free Stuff page. This will be fun, fast-paced and vivid with an old-school flare for the one-shot.

You DO NOT need access to the Turakian Age rule book unless you are a Priest type or another archetype that is found among the TA package deals. Spellcasters must have access to the Grimoire, or at least the spells from the College of Wizardry in FHG1. Human and standard humanoid races preferred. At least one elf, dwarf, halfling, etc. would be nice.

Posting will be fast and bumpy (be ready for at least one post per day). I intend this to be a PBEM (no HeroCentral, I don't want lurkers in on this one), so if and when you IM me leave me your email address and I'll send you mine.

Groovy? You like? IM me. I'd prefer to play with those who I haven't had the pleasure of gaming with before... you know who you are, but no offense. I'd also prefer 'mature' players who don't mind solving a good puzzle or two without the use of violence. We're not going very deep character-wise, so don't hurt yourself making the 'perfect' PC.

Re: ß-Test: The Hidden Temple of the Ran-Tari

I don't have the time to PBeM - but I'd just like to say looks good' date=' and I like the use of non-roman script in the title :)[/quote']

Ah the wonders of ASCII. I use it a lot at work...

ALT+0223 = ß

ALT+230 = µ

Now you try.

• 2 months later...