Digital HERO #35

Kharis2000

Although I hadn't realized that he was going to, Steve has included a group of characters that didn't make it into M&M in Digital HERO #35 as part of the 'Leftover Hero' series.

It also has a bang-up article by Mike Surbrook presenting his riff on the Sayians from Dragonball Z, a take on Zombie Hero, and a handful of other Hero goodness. I'm not a big enough egotist to suggest that you check it out for my stuff, but I have no reservations about suggesting that you to check it out for Mike's article - the man is good.

Re: Digital HERO #35

Although I hadn't realized that he was going to, Steve has included a group of characters that didn't make it into M&M in Digital HERO #35 as part of the 'Leftover Hero' series.

It also has a bang-up article by Mike Surbrook presenting his riff on the Sayians from Dragonball Z, a take on Zombie Hero, and a handful of other Hero goodness. I'm not a big enough egotist to suggest that you check it out for my stuff, but I have no reservations about suggesting that you to check it out for Mike's article - the man is good.

Who are these Sayians of which you speak? The article concerns the Nekojin, the race Kayli the Destroyer is a member of, who first appeared in the pages of Ninja Hero.

Saiyajins....

I swear, the nerve of some people.

:D

Who are these Sayians of which you speak? The article concerns the Nekojin' date=' the race Kayli the Destroyer is a member of, who first appeared in the pages of [i']Ninja Hero[/i].

Saiyajins....

I swear, the nerve of some people.

:D

Forgive him, Master, his brain is mush from designing Thrilling Places. (And if he asks me again for a Turkish girl's name, I may just smack him one.:eg: )

Mary Ann

LOL. If he seriously needs name resources' date=' Mary Ann, have him contact me. I can recommend a bunch of 'em. ;)[/quote']

Thanks, but it wouldn't be a problem if he'd ask me at home (where I *have* name resources, having been an SCA herald for over a decade), but no, he asks me in the car! While I'm driving! :whip:

Mary Ann