Ben 10 (again!)

Bloodstone

This is my attempt to beter organize my Ben 10 writeups. The next 14 or so posts will feature the reoccuring characters and Ben's Omnitrix forms.

Eventually, I will be putting everything up on my website (link to follow). But this is where I would like to move discussion of "balance" as well as comments on things I may have forgotten to include. While I want these writeups to be as accurate as possible, I'd also really like them to be playable.

With Season 2 starting some time next month, I'm sure I'll have plenty of updates coming in the near future :D

First few updates here will be a bit messy. I'll clean up the formating and add in my notes and background info as I go though.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ben 10 (again!)

Benjamin "Ben" Tennyson

[b]
Val	Char	Cost	Roll	Notes[/b]
6	STR	-4	10-	Lift 57.4kg; 1d6 HTH damage
14	DEX	12	12-	OCV: 5/DCV: 5
8	CON	-4	11-
8	BODY	-4	11-
8	INT	-2	11-	PER Roll 11-
10	EGO	0	11-	ECV: 3
5	PRE	-5	10-	PRE Attack: 1d6
12	COM	1	11-
2	PD	1	Total: 2 PD (0 rPD)
2	ED	0	Total: 2 ED (0 rED)
4	SPD	16	Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12
3	REC	0
16	END	0
15	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 9
[b]Movement:[/b]	
Run: 5"/10"
Swim: 2"/4"
Leap: 1" Forward, .5" Up

[b]Cost	Powers	END[/b]
76	[i]The Omnitrix (aka the watch):[/i] Multiform (570 Character Points in the most
expensive form) (x14 Number Of Forms), 1 Recoverable Continuing Charge
lasting 10 Minutes (+0) (106 Active Points); Gestures (Requires both hands;
Must turn dials and press buttons; -1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, Only to
Activate, -1/4)	[1 rc]

14	[i]Blinding Flash of Transformation:[/i] Sight Group Flash 4d6, Trigger (Activating the
Trigger is an Action that takes no time, Trigger requires a Turn or more to reset;
Activating the Omnitrx; +1/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Explosion (+1/2), Reduced
Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (50 Active Points); No Conscious Control (-2), No Range (-
1/2)	0

28	[i]Omnitrix Safeguards:[/i] EB 8d6, Trigger (Activating the Trigger is an Action that
takes no time, Trigger requires a Turn or more to reset; If Anyone Other then Wearer
Tampers With Omnitrix; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Double Knockback
(+3/4) (100 Active Points); No Conscious Control (-2), No Range (-1/2)	0

7	[i]Whoa! Cool!:[/i] +15 PRE (15 Active Points); Only to Defend Against Fear based
Presence Effects (-1)

15	[i]Tennyson Family Luck:[/i] Luck 3d6	0

[b]Perks[/b]
3	[i]Just some kid[/i]: Anonymity
40	[i]Technorg's Life Belongs To You[/i]: Follower
40	[i]Grandpa Max[/i]: Follower
15	[i]The Galactic Enforcers[/i]: Contacts have extremely useful Skills or resources, Good relationship, Organization 8-
1	[i]Honorary Galactic Enforcer[/i]: Fringe Benefit

[b]Talents[/b]
6	Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)

[b]Skills[/b]
15	[i]Can dodge harpoons, laser beams and giant hamsters!:[/i] +3 with DCV
1	AK: USA 8-
3	Combat Piloting 12-
2	Gambling (Sumo Slammers  CCG) 11-
1	PS: Fishing 8-
0	PS: Little League 11-
2	PS: Video Games 11-
1	Survival (Temperate/Subtropical) 8-
5	TF:  Hoverboard, SCUBA, Skateboarding, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles
3	Tactics 11-

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 277
Total Cost: 286

200+	Disadvantages[/b]
10	Accidental Change:  Sometimes gets stuck with the wrong form! 11- (Uncommon)
5	DNPC:  Gwen 8- (Normal; Useful Skills)
0	DNPC:  Grandpa Max 8- (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC; Useful Skills)
5	Distinctive Features:  Omnitrix stuck on left wrist (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10	Hunted:  Kevin 11 8- (As Pow, Capture)
20	Hunted:  The Forever Knights 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Capture)
15	Hunted:  Vilgax 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)
10	Psychological Limitation:  Hates Bullies (Common, Moderate)
10	Psychological Limitation:  Trusting and Naive  (Common, Moderate)
10	Social Limitation:  Minor (Frequently, Minor)
15	Social Limitation:  Secret ID (Frequently, Major)

[b]Total Disadvantage Points: 110[/b] 

Background/History: Ben Tennyson was once an ordinary ten-year-old boy. While on a camping trip with his Grandpa Max and his cousin Gwen, he saw a shooting star. Running off into the woods to investigate, Ben discovered that the shooting star was actually an alien artifact that looked like some kind of wristwatch. When he approached the object, it animated and attached itself to his arm. After freaking out and yelling a bit, he tried to pull and pry it off, but to no avail.

Ben soon discovered that the device had several buttons and a dial with many settings. Thinking that the right combination might allow him to remove the device, Ben started tinkering around. In the process, he discovered that the device allowed him to turn into an alien. And not just one alien, but several different ones, each with cool new powers. He promptly decided to use his newfound powers to become a hero, at least until summer vacation ends.

Ben eventually found out that the device is called the Omnitirx. It's apparently a one of a kind prototype and it transforms him by injecting him with alien DNA. The Omnitrix crashed to earth when Vilgax the space pirate destroyed the vessel that was carrying it. Vilgax wants the Omnitrix so that he can mass-produce it and create an invincible army. He will stop at nothing to get it back from Ben. Vilgax was grievously wounded in his last attempt to capture it, but has since recovered thanks to extensive cybernetic enhancement. Ben defeated him once more, but it's unclear if the threat that is Vilgax is truly gone.

Personality/Motivation: A generally kindhearted and brave boy, Ben wanted to help people even before he got powers. Now that he can actually make a difference, he's just as happy as could be. However, he's still learning to use his powers in a responsible manner. He's only recently learned that being a hero should be it's own reward, and that he shouldn’t expect fame, fortune or favors as a result of his heroic efforts. A thank you from time to time would be nice though!

Ben's a pretty typical ten year old american male. He has a bit of a mischievous streak, especially towards his "geeky" cousin Gwen. He's used the Omnitrix to play pranks on her and others on occasion. He's also used the device for personal gain, such as using Grey Matter's small size to look for the hidden prize in a boxes of cereal or using XLR8's speed to do chores. He once hung a pair of children by their underwear, but they were bullies that totally had it coming.

Quotes:

"Look, if I can figure this thing out, maybe I can help people. I mean, really help them, not just, you know, make things worse."

"Time to go hero!"

Powers/Tactics: Ben can use the Omnitrix to assume the forms of several different alien heroes, each with separate strengths, powers and weaknesses. While Ben's appearance and voice change, he retains all his memories and personality. However, he does describe the experience like being himself and someone else at the same time.

Normally, Ben can only remain in a given form for ten minutes at a time, but this has been known to fluctuate considerably.

So far, Ben has not figured out how to change from one alien form to another, nor can he end a transformation prematurely. The Omnitirix flashes red and beeps loudly to alert him when it's "battery" is running low. He often ends up reverting to his human form at inconvenient time, such as while flying or running at top speed across the surface of a lake. Luckily, he's managed not to hurt himself... so far.

It's unclear exactly how long the Omnitrix takes to recharge or even how it recharges.

It's also not clear at this point if the Omnitrix is sentient or if it is merely programmed with protocols that Ben doesn't comprehend. Frequently it has changed Ben into an alien form he didn't select, but which ultimately proved to still be useful. Other times it has cut his transformations short or extended them for hours. It's even defended itself from direct attack on a few occasions. The Omnitrix seems to have a mind of its own sometimes, and that mind seems determined to turn Ben into a true hero. Ben just thinks the watch is prone to malfunction, not realizing that it malfunctions most often when he is using it in an inappropriate manner.

Ben and others have been unable to remove the Omnitirx. The alien mercenary Hoverboard has explained that the device is bound to Ben on a genetic level. It likely cannot be removed without extensive surgery. At least, not while Ben is still alive.

Appearance: Ben is a Caucasian male with short brown hair and bright green eyes. He wares a strange looking "watch" on his left wrist. He dresses in lose green pants, a black and white shirt and wares black and white gym shoes. He's a bit short for a ten-year-old boy.

OPTIONS

Ben keeps a cardboard box full of trophies taken from the various foes he has defeated. In the episode "Lucky Girl", we saw that the box was getting quite full. However, like a typical super hero, he doesn't actually use any of these confiscated items. This option allows Ben to have access to those items should he need them, so long as he can get to the RV where he keeps them stored.

[b]+75[/b] [i]Ben's Box of Souvenirs:[/i] Variable Power Pool (Gadget Pool), 60 base + 15 control cost, (90 Active Points); Focus (All Powers Must Take At Least a -1/2 Worth Of This Limitation; -1/2), VPP Powers Can Be Changed Only In The RV (-1/2)

0 1) [i]Hoverboard:[/i] Flight 12", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (36 Active Points); OAF (-1) Real Cost: 18

0 2) [i]Dr. Animo's Transmodulator:[/i] Summon 150-point Giant, Mutated Animals, Loyal (+1/2), Expanded Class of Beings (+1/2) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), Requires Normal Animal Subject (-1/2) Real Cost: 24

Diamondhead

[b]
25	STR	15	14-	Lift 800.0kg; 5d6 HTH damage
25	CON	30	14-
20	BODY	20	13-
20	PRE	10	13-	PRE Attack: 4d6
14	COM	2	12-
20	PD	15	Total: 40 PD (40 rPD)
20	ED	15	Total: 40 ED (40 rED)
10	REC	0
50	END	0
46	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 133
Run: 6"/12"
Leap: 5" Forward, 2.5" Up

[b]Cost 	Powers 	END[/b]
75 	[i]Harder than Diamond I:[/i] Armor (20 PD/20 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (75 Active Points)	0
20 	[i]Harder than Diamond II:[/i] Damage Resistance (20 PD/20 ED)	0
30 	[i]Virtually Unbreakable:[/i] (Total: 30 Active Cost, 30 Real Cost) Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (Real Cost: 15) plus Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (Real Cost: 15)	0
10 	[i]Light Refraction:[/i] Sight Group Flash Defense (15 points) (15 Active Points); Only Works Against Flashes Based on Light (-1/2)	0
16 	[i]Crystaline Reflection:[/i] Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), Missile Reflection (40 Active Points); Only Works Against Light and Beam based attacks (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2)	4
6 	[i]Sharp Edges:[/i] HKA 1 point, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Damage Shield (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (17 Active Points); Activation Roll 11- (-1), Always On (-1/2), No STR Bonus (-1/2)	0
11 	[i]Crystalmorphic Regeneration:[/i] Healing 1 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (30 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2)	0
61 	[i]Crystalmorph:[/i] Multipower, 61-point reserve	
2u 	1) [i]Grow Cleats:[/i] Knockback Resistance -10" (20 Active Points); Costs Endurance (Only to Activate; -1/4)	2
5u 	2) [i]Grow Spikes:[/i] HKA 1d6 (1d6+1 w/STR), Armor Piercing (+1/2), Damage Shield (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Continuous (+1) (52 Active Points)	0
6u 	3) [i]Crystal Shards:[/i] RKA 1d6+1, Armor Piercing (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/2), Autofire (10 shots; +1) (60 Active Points)	2
6u 	4) [i]Big Crystal Blade:[/i] HKA 2d6+1 (3d6 w/STR), Indirect (Can grow anywhere on body; +1/4), Armor Piercing (+1/2) (61 Active Points)	6
4u	5) [i]Crystal Shield:[/i] FW (10 PD/10 ED; 1" long and 6" tall) (60 Active Points); Limited Range (10"; -1/4), Only When In Contact With The Ground (-1/4)	6
3u	6) [i]Grow Refraction Cluster:[/i] Energy Blast + 5d6, Variable Special Effects (Any Light or Beam based SFX; +1/4), Variable Advantage (+1/2 Advantages; +1) (56 Active Points); Gestures (Requires both hands; -1/2), Linked (Crystaline Reflection; -1/4)	6

[b]Skills[/b]
9 	+3 with Crystalmorph Attacks
9	+3 with Missile Deflection/Reflection
4 	+2 with Crystal Shards
1 	AK: USA 8-
3 	Breakfall 12-
3	Combat Piloting 12-
2 	Gambling (Sumo Slammers CCG) 11-
1 	PS: Fishing 8-
2 	PS: Video Games 11-
5 	Rapid Attack (Ranged)
1 	Survival (Temperate/Subtropical) 8-
4 	TF: Hoverboard, SCUBA, Skateboarding, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles
3	Tactics 11

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 302

Total Cost: 435

200+ 	Disadvantages[/b]
10	DNPC:  Grandpa Max and Gwen 8- (Normal; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills; Group DNPC: x2 DNPCs)
15 	Distinctive Features: Big Alien Made Out of Turquoise Crystal (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10 	Hunted: Kevin 11 8- (As Pow, Capture)
20 	Hunted: The Forever Knights  8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Capture)
15 	Hunted: Vilgax 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)
10 	Psychological Limitation: Hates Bullies (Common, Moderate)
10 	Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Common, Moderate)
10 	Psychological Limitation: Trusting and Naive (Common, Moderate)
15 	Social Limitation: Secret ID (Frequently, Major)
5 	Unluck: 1d6
20 	Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Sonics (Common)
20 	Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Sonics (Common)
[b]Total Disadvantages Points: 160[/b]

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"What comes around goes around. Let's see how you like it, ya techno-freak."

"Leave him alone! You want someone to pick on, try me."

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance: Diamondhead is a muscular looking humanoid alien that is made entirely out of sharp, nearly indestructible, turquoise crystal. Of course, as a limited metamorph, Diamondhead can change his shape in several dramatic ways. He has no body hair and no apparent ears or nose, though he can definitely hear. His eyes are bright yellow and sometimes glow with inner light. He has two large crystal spikes projecting upwards from his shoulder blades, with two smaller spikes on his back directly beneath them. Each hand has three fingers and an opposable thumb. He wares a sleeveless body sock that is patterned after Ben's favorite t-shirt. The right half is entirely black, while the left is mostly white, except for a large black patch on the chest and shoulder, from which the Omnitrix projects.

Fourarms

[b]
50	STR	40	19-	Lift 25.6tons; 10d6 HTH damage
35	CON	50	16-
25	BODY	30	14-
25	PRE	15	14-	PRE Attack: 5d6
8	COM	-1	11-
30	PD	20	Total: 30 PD (30 rPD)
30	ED	23	Total: 30 ED (30 rED)
4	SPD	20	Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12
17	REC	0
70	END	0
68	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 195
Run: 12"/24"
Leap: 30" Forward, 15" Up

Cost 	Powers 	END
6 	[i]Four Armed Combatant:[/i] +2 SPD (20 Active Points); Activation Roll 11- (-1), Only to Punch (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2)	2
4 	[i]Four Eyes, too:[/i] +4 PER with Normal Sight	0
41 	[i]Four Armed Fury:[/i] Multipower, 62-point reserve, (62 Active Points); all slots Restrainable (-1/2)	
2u 	1) [i]Four Handed Thunderclap:[/i] Hearing Group Flash 8d6, Hole In The Middle (+1/4), Does Knockback (+1/4), Explosion (-1 DC/3"; +1) (60 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2)	6
4u	2) [i]Focused Four Handed Thunderclap:[/i] (Total: 61 Active Cost, 37 Real Cost) Energy Blast 8d6 (40 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2) (Real Cost: 27) [b]plus[/b] Hearing Group Flash 7d6 (21 Active Points); Linked (Energy Blast; -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2) (Real Cost: 10)	6
3u 	3) [i]Ring The Bell:[/i] EB 10d6, Side Effects (Side Effect only affects the environment near the character; May Cause Considerable Damage to Environment; +0), Only Does Knockdown, Not Knockback (+0), Indirect (Always from Below; +1/4) (62 Active Points); Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Only Affects Targets on the Ground (-1/4)	6
3u 	4) [i]Mighty Throw:[/i] EB 10d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (62 Active Points); OIF (Object of Opportunity; -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4)	2
3u	5) [i]Catch 'n Release Policy:[/i] Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), Missile Reflection, Reflect At Any Target, Adjacent Hex (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Only Works Against Physical Missiles (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2)	0
4	[i]Get A Grip:[/i] Clinging (normal STR), Side Effects (Side Effect only affects the environment near the character; always causes relativly minor damage to the surface being climbed; +0) (10 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2), Slow Climbing (character can only move at the rate of 2" per Phase; -1/2), Restricted Use (only for climbing and surface climbed must have DEF 10 or less; -1/4)	1
6 	[i]Heavy:[/i] Knockback Resistance -3"	0
39	[i]Jump Good!:[/i] Leaping +20" (30" forward, 15" upward) (Accurate, x4 Noncombat), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (39 Active Points)	1
12 	[i]Long Legs:[/i] Running +6" (12" total)	1
6 	[i]Not Just a Clever Name:[/i] Extra Limbs (2), Inherent (+1/4) (6 Active Points)	0
4 	[i]Reach:[/i] Stretching 1", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (7 Active Points); Always Direct (-1/4), no Noncombat Stretching (-1/4), No Velocity Damage (-1/4)	0
12 	[i]This is Easy!:[/i] Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (12 Active Points) applied to STR	
30 	[i]Tough Red Hide:[/i] Damage Resistance (30 PD/30 ED)	0

[b]Talents[/b]
9 	Ambidexterity (no Off Hand penalty)

[b]Skills[/b]
15	+5 with Four Armed Fury
15 	+5 with Punch, Grab and Disarm
3	Combat Piloting 12-
4 	TF: Hoverboard, SCUBA, Skateboarding, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles
3 	Tactics 11-

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 235

Total Cost: 438

200+ 	Disadvantages[/b]
10	DNPC:  Grandpa Max and Gwen 8- (Normal; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills; Group DNPC: x2 DNPCs)
15 	Distinctive Features: Big red four armed alien (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
5 	Enraged: In combat (Uncommon), go 8-, recover 14-
5 	Physical Limitation: Large (10' tall. -2 DCV and others are +2 on their PER Rolls to percieve him) (Infrequently, Slightly Impairing)
10 	Unluck: 2d6
[b]Total Disadvantages Points: 135[/b]

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"You are going down, Peanut!"

"You want to be king, get ready to be crowned!"

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance: Fourarms is a Tetramand. He is a 10-foot tall alien with bright, smooth red skin. He has four massively muscular arms, one set of which is located directly under the other. He gets around on two long, powerful legs. Each of his hands has three fingers and an opposable thumb, while each foot has only two toes. Fourarms has two big yellow eyes, with a smaller pair located directly underneath them. He has no body hair at all, not even eyebrows, but does have a thick black line running from the back of his neck to where his nose should be. He has another similar black rectangular marking on his chin. Though he has no visible ears, he can definitely hear. Fourarms’ costume is modeled after Ben's t-shirt. The top is a tight whit shirt with only one pair of short sleeves, which leaves Fourarms second pair of arms completely bare. A black stripe runs up the center of both the front and back of the shirt. Black rings surround the collar and the ends of the sleeves. These circles are connected by a black stripe that runs up the length of Fourarms shoulder. Fourarms wares two pairs of black fingerless gloves. His tights are also solid black and leave his feet bare. The Omnitrix is visible from the shoulder of his top-left arm.

Ghostfreak

[b]
20	STR	10	13-	Lift 400.0kg; 4d6 HTH damage
20	CON	20	13-
12	BODY	4	11-
18	EGO	16	13-	ECV: 6
30	PRE	20	21-	PRE Attack: 12d6
6	COM	-2	10-
10	PD	6	Total: 10 PD (0 rPD)
10	ED	6	Total: 10 ED (0 rED)
8	REC	0
40	END	0
32	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 72
Fly: 12"/24"
Swim: 12"/24"

[b]Cost 	Powers 	END[/b]
60 	[i]Density Reduction:[/i] Desolidification (affected by Light based attacks), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points)	0
22 	[i]Shadowy Form:[/i] Invisibility to Sight Group , No Fringe, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Only Invisible to Normal Sight (-1)	0
15	[i]Ghastly Ectonurite Claws:[/i] Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6 (2d6 w/STR)	1
12 	[i]Freak Out!:[/i] +30 PRE (30 Active Points); Only For Fear Based Presence Attacks (-1), Gestures (Requires both hands; -1/2)
11	[i]Blink Phasing:[/i] +6 with DCV (30 Active Points); Does not Work While Desolidification Is Active (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Does Not Work Against Desolidifed Attacks (-1/4)	3
5 	[i]Ectonurite Tentacles:[/i] Extra Limbs (12), Inherent (+1/4) (6 Active Points); Limited Manipulation (-1/4)	0
5 	[i]Used To The Dark:[/i] Nightvision	0
30	[i]Ectonurite Mental Manipulation:[/i] Elemental Control, 120-point powers,  (60 Active Points); all slots No Range (-1/2), Linked (Density Reduction; -1/2)
30	1)   [i]Neural Disruption Touch:[/i] Energy Blast 6d6, No Normal Defense ([defense is PD Force Field]; +1), Affects Physical World (+2) (120 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Linked (Density Reduction; -1/2)	12	
39	2)   [i]Mental Touch:[/i] Telepathy 7d6 (Human and Alien classes of minds), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Affects Physical World (+2) (157 Active Points); Only On Posessed Target (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Linked (Density Reduction; -1/2)	0
128	3)   [i]Meat Puppetry:[/i] Mind Control 20d6 (Human and Alien classes of minds), Telepathic (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Affects Physical World (+2) (412 Active Points); Mandatory Effect EGO +30 or Greater (-3/4), No Range (-1/2), Linked (Density Reduction; -1/2)	0

55	[i]Mind Over Mater:[/i] Multipower, 55-point reserve	
6m	1)   [i]Float:[/i] Flight 10", Usable As Swimming (+1/4), No Turn Mode (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (40 Active Points); Not While In a Host Body (-1/4)	0
5u	2)   [i]Ghost Touch:[/i] Affects Physical World (+2) for up to 20 Active Points of STR, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (50 Active Points)	2
4u	3)   [i]Ghost Hand:[/i] Telekinesis (20 STR), Fine Manipulation (40 Active Points)	4
2u	4)   [i]Meat Hooks:[/i] Clinging (normal STR), Usable Simultaneously (up to 2 people at once; +1/2), Affects Physical World (+2) (35 Active Points); Linked (Density Reduction; -1/2)	0
2u	5)   [i]Ghost Punch:[/i] Hand-To-Hand Attack +4d6, Double Knockback (+3/4) (35 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)	3
1u	6)   [i]Telekinetic Might:[/i] +15 STR, Usable By Other (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (22 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2)	1
1u	7)   [i]Shadow Manipulation:[/i] Sight Group Images 1" radius (10 Active Points); Only To Alter Shape of Existing Shadows (-1/2)	1

[b]Skills[/b]
32 	+4 with All Combat
3	Combat Piloting 12-
3 	Tactics 11-
[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 482

Total Cost: 570

200+ 	Disadvantages[/b]
20	Distinctive Features:  Scary Ghost Like Alien (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
20 	Hunted: The Forever Knights 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Capture)
20 	Vulnerability: 2 x Effect Light Based Attacks (Common)
[b]Total Disadvantages Points: 130[/b]

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"Now you see me, now you don't."

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance: Ghostfreak is an Ectonurite

Grey Matter

[b]
0	STR	-10	9-	Lift 25.0kg; 0d6 HTH damage
12	CON	4	11-
4	BODY	-12	10-
28	INT	18	15-	PER Roll 15-
8	COM	-1	11-
2	PD	2	Total: 11 PD (9 rPD)
2	ED	0	Total: 11 ED (9 rED)
2	REC	0
24	END	0
10	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 20
Run: 4"/8"
Leap 4" Forward, 2" Up

[b]Cost 	Powers 	END[/b]
4	[i]Aquatic Adaptations:[/i] Life Support  (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold
8 	[i]Sticky Grip:[/i] Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); Cannot Resist Knockback (-1/4)	0
9 	[i]Heck of a Jump for a Little Guy:[/i] Leaping +4" (4" forward, 2" upward) (Accurate)	1
5 	[i]Sharp Little Teeth:[/i] HKA 1 point	1
20 	[i]Big Frog Like Eyes:[/i] (Total: 20 Active Cost, 20 Real Cost) Nightvision (Real Cost: 5) plus +3 PER with Sight Group (Real Cost: 6) plus +6 versus Range Modifier for Sight Group (Real Cost: 9)	
20	[i]Flexible Galvan Skeleton:[/i] Desolidification , Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Does Not Protect Against Damage (-1), Cannot Pass Through Solid Objects (-1/2), Requires A Contortionist Roll  (-1/2)	0
64	[i]Scientific Intuition:[/i] Multipower, 90-point reserve, all slots Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (112 Active Points); all slots Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)	
5u	1)   [i]Fix It:[/i] Healing 7d6, any Technology based ability one at a time (+1/4) (87 Active Points); Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)	4
3u	2)   [i]Break It!:[/i] Killing Attack - Ranged 4d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (90 Active Points); Only Versus Machines (-1), No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)	4
4u	3)   [i]Take it Apart:[/i] Dispel Technology 24d6, any Technology power one at a time (+1/4) (90 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)	4
3u	4)   [i]Hotwire!:[/i] Mind Control 10d6 (Machine, Alien and Animal classes of minds), Telepathic (+1/4) (87 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4)	4
4u	5)   [i]Haywire!:[/i] Ego Attack 7d6 (Machine, Alien and Animal classes of minds) (90 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4)	4
7 	[i]Whoa! Cool!:[/i] +15 PRE (15 Active Points); Only to Defend Against Fear based Presence Effects (-1)	
15 	[i]Little Luck:[/i] Luck 3d6	0

[b]Talents[/b]
3 	Absolute Range Sense
3 	Bump Of Direction
18 	Combat Luck (9 PD/9 ED)
4	Double Jointed
5 	Eidetic Memory
3 	Lightning Calculator

[b]Skills[/b]
15 	+5 with Scientific Intuition Attacks
3	Analyze:  Technology 15-
3	Computer Programming 15-
3	Cryptography 15-
3	Deduction 15-
3	Demolitions 15-
3	Electronics 15-
3	Inventor 15-
3	KS: Alien Technology 15-
3	Mechanics 15-
3	Paramedics 15-
3	Security Systems 15-
3	Systems Operation 15-
25	+5 with all INT Skills
40	+8 with DCV
13	Concealment 23- (19 Active Points); Self Only (-1/2)
19	Stealth 20-
29	Breakfall 25-
3	Climbing 12-
3	Combat Piloting 12-
7	Contortionist 14-
2	Gambling (Sumo Slammers  CCG) 15-
4	TF:  Hoverboard, SCUBA, Skateboarding, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles
3	Tactics 15-
3	Scientist
2	1)   SS:  Biology 15- (3 Active Points)
2	2)   SS:  Chemistry 15- (3 Active Points)
2	3)   SS:  Engineering 15- (3 Active Points)
2	4)   SS:  Mathmatics 15- (3 Active Points)
2	5)   SS:  Physics 15- (3 Active Points)

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 426

Total Cost: 446

200+ 	Disadvantages[/b]
15 	Distinctive Features: Little Frog Like Alien (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15 	Physical Limitation: Small Size (+12" Knockback) (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)
15 	Unluck: 3d6

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"Uh, there appears to be a mountain peek 13.2 miles due west with a verticle angle of 45 degrees."

"What's your malfunction?!? Probably something stupid like the DNA splicing replicator copying a fragmented amino acid sequence. GASP! So THIS is what it feels like to be smart!"

"Gwen, grab that pulse hyper core. Grandpa, the galenium capacitor. It's not Ben talking, it's Grey Matter. Do it!"

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance: Grey Matter is a member of an alien race known as the Galvans. He stands a mere 5" tall. Overall, he looks something like a bluish-gray, humanoid frog. His has a somewhat large mouth filled with pointy teeth and a big purple tongue. He also has two large, bulging, horizontally slit green eyes that are ringed in black. Each eye has a pair of vertical eyelids that meet in the middle when he blinks. Where his nose would be, he instead has a long black stripe. This strip runs up his skull and ends in a slight point at the back of his head. Under each eye he has a pair of ridges/slits that may function as his ears, since he seems to have a normal human range of hearing. He wares a predominantly white body sock that has a single black stripe running down the center. The legs have black, toeless socks and the sleeves have black cuffs that end at his forearms. His hands have three long fingers and an opposable thumb, while his feet have only three long toes. His arms and legs are long and thin, which combined with his oversized cranium makes him look rather gangly. The Omnitrix projects from his back.

Heatblast

[b]
30	STR	20	15-	Lift 1600.0kg; 6d6 HTH damage
25	CON	30	14-
15	BODY	10	12-
10	COM	0	11-
20	PD	14	Total: 20 PD (10 rPD)
20	ED	15	Total: 20/50 ED (15/45 rED)
11	REC	0
50	END	0
43	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 123
Fly: 15"/60"
Teleport: 12"/24"

[b]Cost 	Powers 	END[/b]
26 	[i]Hot Head:[/i] HKA 1d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Damage Shield (+1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (52 Active Points); No STR Bonus (-1/2), Always On (-1/2)	0
12 	[i]Walking Matchstick:[/i] Sight Group Images 1" radius, +4 to PER Rolls, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (33 Active Points); Only To Create Light (-1), No Range (-1/2), Linked (Hot Head; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4)	0
12 	[i]Rock Like Hide:[/i] Damage Resistance (10 PD/15 ED)	0
70 	[i]Fire Proof:[/i] (Total: 105 Active Cost, 70 Real Cost) Armor (0 PD/30 ED) (45 Active Points); Only Works Against Heat/Fire (-1/2) (Real Cost: 30) plus Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% (60 Active Points); Only Works Against Heat/Fire (-1/2) (Real Cost: 40)	0
16 	[i]Lives on a Sun:[/i] LS (Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Self-Contained Breathing)	0
10 	[i]The Sun is Bright:[/i] Sight Group Flash Defense (15 points) (15 Active Points); Only Works Against Flashes Based on Light (-1/2)	0
5 	[i]Heat Sight:[/i] IR Perception (Sight Group)	0
91	[i]Heatblast:[/i] Multipower, 91-point reserve	
7u 	1) [i]Fire Bolt:[/i] EB 10d6, Indirect (Can Fire From Hands, Eyes, Feet or Mouth; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (75 Active Points)	3
6u 	2) [i]Fire Blast:[/i] EB 9d6, Area Of Effect (10" Cone; +1) (90 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 9
5u 	3) [i]Fire Ball:[/i] EB 10d6, Explosion (+1/2) (75 Active Points); Gestures (Requires both hands; -1/2)	7
1u	4) [i]Fire Fist:[/i] HA +4d6 (20 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)	2
6u 	5) [i]Fire Blade:[/i] RKA 3d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (56 Active Points)	2
4u 	6) [i]Fire Beam:[/i] RKA 2d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Continuous (+1) (67 Active Points); No Knockback (-1/4), Beam (-1/4)	3
4u	7) [i]Ground Melting:[/i] (Total: 91 Active Cost, 36 Real Cost) Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF, Entangle And Character Both Take Damage (+1/4) (50 Active Points); Set Effect (Feet Only) (-1), Does Not Prevent The Use Of Accessible Foci (-1), Only Against Targets Standing On Appropriate Terrain (-1/2), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4) (Real Cost: 13) plus Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Damage Shield (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (41 Active Points); Linked (Entangle; -1/2), No Knockback (-1/4) (Real Cost: 23)	7
2u 	8) [i]Smoke Screen:[/i] Change Environment 8" radius, -4 to Sight Group PER Rolls (29 Active Points); Does Not Work In High Winds Or Rain (-1/4)	3
6u	9) [i]Absorb Heat and Flame:[/i] Dispel Heat and Fire Powers 5d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Area Of Effect (7" Radius; +1), Cumulative (120 points; +1), all Heat/Fire powers simultaneously (+2) (86 Active Points); No Range (-1/2)	0
3u 	10) [i]Immoliation Transportation:[/i] Teleportation 12", x4 Increased Mass, Safe Blind Teleport (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (51 Active Points); Must Pass Through Intervening Space (-1/4), Visible (Huge Bright Column of Flame; -1/4)	2
4u 	11) [i]Fire Surfing:[/i] Flight 15", x4 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (44 Active Points)	1
8 	[i]Great Balls Of Fire:[/i] EB + 4d6, Explosion (+1/2) (30 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x3 END; -1), Gestures (Requires both hands; -1/2), Linked (Fire Ball; -1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2)	9

[b]Skills[/b]
15 	+5 with Heatblast Power
3	Combat Piloting 12-
4	TF: Hoverboard, SCUBA, Skateboarding, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles
3 	Tactics 11-
[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 334

Total Cost: 457

200+ 	Disadvantages[/b]
15 	Distinctive Features: Rock like alien with fire for hair! (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15 	Susceptibility: Submersed in Water 2d6 damage Instant (Common)

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"This would be so cool if it weren't so ...not cool"

Hey, why don't you pick on someone with real firepower?

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance: Heatblast is from a alien species known as the Pyronites. He is a tall humanoid with skin that looks like magma. He has two fingers and a thumb on each hand and two toes on each foot. His hair and tongue are actually made of fire and his body is laced with fissures that glow as if they were molten rock. In fact, his hands, mouth, eyes and feet appear to be made of this molten rock, though they are obviously quite solid. While he has no visible ears or nose, he can hear just fine. The Omnitrix projects from the center of his chest.

Ripjaws

[b]
35	STR	25	16-	Lift 3200.0kg; 7d6 HTH damage
18	DEX	24	13- / 15-	OCV: 6/10/DCV: 6/10
30	CON	40	15-
15	BODY	10	12-
6	COM	-2	10-
20	PD	13	Total: 20 PD (8 rPD)
15	ED	9	Total: 15 ED (8 rED)
4	SPD	12	Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12/3, 5, 8, 10, 12
13	REC	0
60	END	0
48	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 128
Swim: 22"/44"
Leap: 10" Forward, 5" up

Cost 	Powers 	END
24 	[i]Aquatic Agility:[/i] +12 DEX (36 Active Points); Only In Water (-1/2)
16	[i]Cool, Refreshing Water!:[/i] +10 REC (20 Active Points); Only Works While Submerged In Or Drenched With Water (-1/4)		
16 	[i]Metamorphic Tail:[/i] Multipower, 16-point reserve	
1u 	1) [i]Land Legs:[/i] Leaping +10" (10" forward, 5" upward) (10 Active Points)	1
1u 	2) [i]Land Legs:[/i] Running +3" (5" total) (6 Active Points)	1
2u 	3) [i]Fish Tail:[/i] Swimming +16" (22" total) (16 Active Points)	2
8 	[i]Lives in the Sea:[/i] LS (Expanded Breathing (Water); Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold)	0
13 	[i]Glowing Head Lure:[/i] Sight Group Images 1" radius, +4 to PER Rolls, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (33 Active Points); Only To Create Light (-1), No Range (-1/2)	0
5 	[i]Underwater Eyes:[/i] Nightvision	0
4 	[i]My, What Big Eyes You Have:[/i] +2 PER with Sight Group	0
37 	[i]In Tune With Suroundings:[/i] Detect Vibrations and Curents In Water 15- (Touch Group), Discriminatory, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Range, Targeting	
10 	[i]Nictitating Membrane:[/i] Sight Group Flash Defense (10 points)	
8 	[i]Scaly Hide:[/i] Damage Resistance (8 PD/8 ED)	0
16	[i]Rip Claws:[/i] HKA 1d6+1 (2 1/2d6 w/STR) (20 Active Points); Reduced Penetration (-1/4)	2
110 	[i]Shark-like Jaws:[/i] HKA 2 1/2d6 (3d6+1 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Penetrating (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (110 Active Points)	5

[b]Talents[/b]
3 	Environmental Movement (no penalties in Water)

[b]Skills[/b]
16 	+2 with All Combat
3 	Climbing 13- (15-)
3	Combat Piloting 13- 
2 	Navigation (Marine) 11-
4	TF:  Hoverboard, SCUBA, Skateboarding, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles
3	Tactics 11-

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 312

Total Cost: 444

200+ 	Disadvantages[/b]
15 	Distinctive Features: Monsterous Fish Man With Really Sharp Teeth (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
20 	Dependence: Must Submerge In Water Or Takes 1d6 Damage (Very Common, 1 Minute)
15 	Dependence: Must Submerege In Water Or Suffers Weakness (Very Common, 5 Minutes)
[b]Total Disadvantages Points: 145[/b]

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"You want a monster? Try me on for size!"

"Hey, can't breathe. Water. Water!"

"Circus freak? I'm not a circus freak. I'm a superhero."

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance:

Stinkfly

[b]
20	DEX	30	13-	OCV: 7/DCV: 7
20	CON	20	13-
15	BODY	4	11-
6	COM	-2	10-
15	PD	8	Total: 15 PD (15 rPD)
15	ED	11	Total: 15 ED (15 rED)
5	SPD	20	Phases:  3, 5, 8, 10, 12
11	REC	0
40	END	0
43	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 128
Run: 3"/6"
Leap: 7" Forward, 3.5" Up
Fly: 26"/104"

Cost 	Powers 	END
40 	[i]Insect Wings:[/i] Flight 26", x4 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (71 Active Points); Restrainable (By Grabs, Entagles or Getting Wet; -3/4)	3
10 	[i]Insect Grip:[/i] Clinging (normal STR)	0
15 	[i]Tough Exoskeleton:[/i] Damage Resistance (15 PD/15 ED)	0
5 	[i]Four Legs and a Stinger:[/i] Extra Limbs (3), Inherent (+1/4) (6 Active Points); Limited Manipulation (-1/4)	0
5 	[i]Eyestalks:[/i] Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) with Normal Sight	0
4 	[i]Four Eyes Are Better Then Two:[/i] +4 PER with Normal Sight	0
2	[i]Poor Swimmer:[/i] Swimming +2" (2" total); Activation Roll 15- (-1/4)	1
37 	[i]Stinger:[/i] HKA 1 1/2d6 (3d6 w/STR), Armor Piercing (+1/2) (37 Active Points)	4
75 	[i]Slime Attacks:[/i]Multipower, 75-point reserve	
6u 	1) [i]Slime Ball:[/i] EB 10d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Indirect (Can Fire from eyes or mouth; +1/4) (75 Active Points); Limited Range (20"; -1/4)	3
6u 	2) [i]Slime Ball Barrage:[/i] EB 7d6, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/2) (70 Active Points); Limited Range (20"; -1/4)	2
5u 	3) [i]Slime Splash:[/i] Dispel Fire 10d6, any Fire power one at a time (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Cumulative (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Limited Range (20"; -1/4)	2
2u 	4) [i]Slime Line:[/i] Stretching 8", Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (50 Active Points); Cannot Do Damage (-1/2), no Noncombat Stretching (-1/4), Always Direct (-1/4)	2
1u 	5) [i]Slime Gag:[/i] Darkness to Hearing Group 1" radius, Limited Range (20"; +1/4), Usable As Attack (+1) (11 Active Points); Only Blocks Speech (-1/2), Physical Manifestation (-1/4), Only Affects One Target (-1/4)	1
1u 	6) [i]Slime Blind:[/i] Darkness to Sight Group 1" radius, Limited Range (20"; +1/4), Usable As Attack (+1) (22 Active Points); Physical Manifestation (-1/4), Only Affects One Target (-1/4)	2
5u 	7) [i]Slime Trap:[/i] Entangle 6d6, 6 DEF, Does Knockback (+1/4) (75 Active Points); Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4), Limited Range (20"; -1/4)	7
6u	8) [i]Slime Stopper:[/i] Entangle 5d6, 5 DEF, Backlash (+1/2) (75 Active Points); Limited Range (20"; -1/4)	7
6u	9) [i]Slime Prime:[/i] (Total: 74 Active Cost, 56 Real Cost) Change Environment 1" radius, -3 to DEX Roll, Sticky (+1/2), Usable As Attack (Defense is PD Forcefield or Nonstick Coating; +1) (27 Active Points); Physical Manifestation (-1/4), Limited Range (20"; -1/4) (Real Cost: 18) plus Energy Blast 5d6+1, Trigger (When Hit By a Fire Based Attack; +1/4), Explosion (+1/2) (47 Active Points); Linked (Change Environment; -1/4) (Real Cost: 38)	8

[b]Skills][/b]
16 	+2 with All Combat
9 	+3 with Slime Attacks
8 	+4 with Flight
5 	+2 with DCV (10 Active Points); Only While Using Flight (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2)
3	Combat Piloting 13-
2 	Navigation (Air) 11-
5	Rapid Attack (Ranged) 
3	Tactics 11-

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 293

Total Cost: 420

200+ 	Disadvantages[/b]
15 	Distinctive Features: Big Smelly Bug (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15 	Susceptibility: Bug Spray 3d6 damage Instant (Uncommon)
[b]Total Disadvantages Points: 120[/b]

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"I'm Stinkfly, and I'm here to kick some tail. "

"Oh, man, this hero stuff ain't easy!"

"Float like a butterfly, but sting like a Stinkfly."

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance: Stinkfly is a Lepidopterran, an alien insect of approximately human size. He gets his name from his horrible odor and favored means of locomotion. He has four spindly green legs and a pair of arms that end in small black pincer like hands. His hands have two fingers and a thumb. His thorax is white with black stripes, seemingly patterned after Ben’s favorite t-shirt. Stinkfly has a black wasp-like stinger and a pair of translucent green wings. Stinkfly has four yellow eyes projecting from green eyestalks attached to the side of his black skull. While he has no nose or ears, he can definitely hear and can apparently smell, as he is well aware of his own noxious odor. The Omnitrix sits squarely in the center of his face.

Upgrade

[b]
18	CON	16	13-
15	BODY	10	12-
10	COM	0	11-
7	PD	0	Total: 17 PD (10 rPD)
4	ED	0	Total: 10 ED (6 rED)
11	REC	0
36	END	0
42	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 85
Leap: 7" Forward, 3.5" Up
Glide: 6"/12" 

[b]Cost 	Powers 	END[/b]
24 	[i]Living Machine:[/i] Armor (10 PD/6 ED)	0
54 	[i]Ensnarement:[/i] Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF (Stops Sight Group), Entangle And Character Both Take Damage (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Area Of Effect (32" Any Area; +1) (150 Active Points); Feedback (character takes all damage done to break out of Entangle by victim or anyone else; -1), No Range (-1/2), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4)	5
6	[i]One With the Machine:[/i] Combat Driving 15- (9 Active Points); Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2)	
4	[i]One With The Machine:[/i] +3 with Combat Piloting (6 Active Points); Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2)
7	[i]One With The Machine:[/i] Computer Programming 15- (11 Active Points); Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2)	
7	[i]One With The Machine:[/i] Systems Operation 15- (11 Active Points); Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2)
55 	[i]Metamorphic Bio Machine:[/i] Multipower, 55-point reserve	
1u 	1) [i]Mold To Surfaces:[/i] Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); Cannot Resist Knockback (-1/4)	0
1u	3)  [i]Reach For It:[/i] Stretching 2" (10 Active Points)	1
1u	2)  [i]Parasail Form:[/i] Gliding 6" (6 Active Points)	0
4u	3)  [i]Semi-Solid Form:[/i] (Total: 45 Active Cost, 45 Real Cost) Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (Real Cost: 30) plus Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (Real Cost: 15)	0
3u	4)  [i]Liquid Metal Form:[/i] Desolidification  (affected by corrosives and electricity), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (50 Active Points); Cannot Pass Through Solid Objects (-1/2)	2
2u	5)  [i]Assume The Merged Form:[/i] Shape Shift  (Sight, Hearing, Touch and Radio Groups, any shape), Instant Change, Costs END Only To Change Shape (+1/4) (55 Active Points); Only To Assume General Features Of Ensnared Technology (-1), Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2)	4
30 	[i]Positronic Bio Circuitry:[/i] Elemental Control, 60-point powers	
24 	1) [i]Positronic Energy Blast:[/i] EB 8d6, LOS (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Beam (-1/4)	6
15 	2) [i]Short Circuit:[/i] Dispel Technology 5d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Cumulative (60 points; +3/4), all Technology powers simultaneously (+2) (60 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2)	3
13 	3) [i]Merge With Technology:[/i] Mind Control 8d6 (Machine class of minds), Telepathic (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (60 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4)	2
14 	4) [i]Cyberpathy:[/i] Telepathy 10d6 (Machine class of minds), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (62 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4)	2
10	5) [i]Manipulate Machinery:[/i] Telekinesis (20 STR), Fine Manipulation, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Only Works On Machines and Machine Parts (-1), Only To Do Things The Machine Can Do Anyway (-1/2), Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2)	0

87 	[i]Upgrade Technology:[/i] Variable Power Pool, 50 base + 37 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (125 Active Points); Linked (Ensnarement; -1/2), Limited Class Of Powers Available Slightly Limited (Technology and Positronic Energy; -1/4), Powers Must Be Derived From or Otherwise Enhance Ensnared Technology (-1/4)	

[b]Skills[/b]
30	+3 Overall
6	+2 with Positronic Bio Circuitry
3	Combat Piloting 12-
5	TF:  Hoverboard, SCUBA, Skateboarding, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Muscle-Powered Ground Vehicles
3	Tactics 11-

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 415

Total Cost: 500

200+ 	Disadvantages[/b]
15 	Distinctive Features: Large Organic Metal Alien (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
5 	Physical Limitation: Only Sees In Shades of Green (Infrequently, Slightly Impairing)
15 	Susceptibility: EMP 3d6 damage Instant (Uncommon)
10 	Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Acids and Mental-corrosives (Uncommon)
20 	Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Electricity (Common)
[b]Total Disadvantages Points: 155[/b]

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"Ugh! Do not touch the electrical guy when you're made of living metal."

"Now this won't hurt a bit... I lied."

"Try picking on someone your own size."

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance: Upgrade is large, smooth looking humanoid composed of viscous liquid metal and bio circuitry. He has no visible joints and seems to bend, twist and squeeze his body in any manner he needs. While he does walk and run normally, when he moves rapidly he seems to almost flow in the direction he wishes to go. His disproportionately long arms end in large hands, each of which has three fingers and an opposable thumb. His legs look rather short and stubby by comparison, especially given the fact that his feet are little more then toeless nubs. Upgrades coloration is patterned after Ben’s favorite t-shirt. The inner portion of Upgrades arms and hands, as well as the front of the body and legs, are white. The back of his legs, the outer portion of his arms, his head and his shoulders are black. The black portion of his body is highlighted with a pattern of green circuitry. While Upgrade does not have conventional ears and has no visible nose or mouth, he can clearly hear and speak just fine. In the center of his face is a single ring of green circuitry. This ring allows Upgrade to see, though only in shades of green. The ring also flashes yellow when he speaks, sometimes changing shape to indicate emotion or facial expressions. Unlike all the other alien forms Upgrade shares Ben's voice, though it sounds distorted as if Ben were speaking through an intercom. The Omnitrix is visible from the center of Upgrades chest.

When upgrade merges with a piece of technology, he flows over it, covering it entirely with his liquid metal body and bio circuitry. As such, all objects he merges with assume his general color pattern, have a ring of circuitry for an eye/mouth and have the Omnitrix sticking out of them somewhere. While Upgraded is merged with a device he will often makes significant changes to its structure. These changes never interfere with the basic abilities of the device. Most often, Upgrade removes any features that he no longer needs. For example, while merged with a motorcycle, Upgrade might remove the handlebars, seat cushion and windshield. However, these changes are not permanent and when he disengages from a given object, it resumes its previous form.

Wildmutt

[b]
30	DEX	60	15-	OCV: 10/DCV: 10
25	CON	30	14-
20	BODY	20	13-
8	COM	-1	11-
15	PD	8	Total: 15 PD (8 rPD)
10	ED	5	Total: 10 ED (8 rED)
5	SPD	10	Phases:  3, 5, 8, 10, 12
12	REC	0
50	END	0
51	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 170
Run: 16"/64"
Leap: 14" Forward, 7" Up

Cost	Powers	END
6	[i]Expert Climber:[/i] Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); Requires A Climbing Roll  (-1/2), Cannot Resist Knockback (-1/4)	0
8	[i]Thick Hide:[/i] Damage Resistance (8 PD/8 ED)	0
21	[i]Wild Senses:[/i] +7 PER with all Sense Groups	 except Sight 0
20	[i]Wild Nose:[/i] (Total: 20 Active Cost, 20 Real Cost) Targeting with Normal Smell (Real Cost: 10) plus Tracking with Normal Smell (Real Cost: 5) plus Discriminatory with Normal Smell (Real Cost: 5)	0
48	[i]Wild Hearing:[/i] (Total: 48 Active Cost, 48 Real Cost) Targeting with Hearing Group (Real Cost: 20) plus Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group) (Real Cost: 3) plus Active Sonar (Hearing Group) (Real Cost: 15) plus Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) with Hearing Group (Real Cost: 10)	0
15	[i]Wild Sprint:[/i] Running +10" (16" total), x4 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (31 Active Points); Gestures, Requires Gestures throughout (Requires both hands; -1)	1
12	[i]Wild Leap:[/i] Leaping +7" (14" forward, 7" upward) (Accurate)	1
25	[i]Wild Bite:[/i] HKA 1 1/2d6 (3d6+1 w/STR)	2
60	[i]Wild Attacks:[/i] Multipower, 60-point reserve	
1u	1)  [i]Smash!:[/i] HA +3d6 (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)	1
1u	2)  [i]Claws:[/i] HKA 1d6 (2d6 w/STR) (15 Active Points); Reduced Penetration (-1/4)	1
3u	3)  [i]Raise Hackles:[/i] Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1/2d6 (1d6+1 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Damage Shield (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (30 Active Points)	0
6u	5)  [i]Quills:[/i] RKA 2d6, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points)	2

[b]Skills[/b]
16	+2 with All Combat
15	+3 with all Agility Skills
3	Acrobatics 15-
3	Breakfall 15-
3	Climbing 15-
3	Combat Piloting 15-
3	Tactics 11-

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 283
Total Cost: 453

200+	Disadvantages[/b]
15	Distinctive Features:  Some Kind of Big, Orange Wild Animal (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
25	Physical Limitation:  Blind (All the Time, Fully Impairing)
20	Physical Limitation:  Can't Speak, Only Grunt And Growl (All the Time, Greatly Impairing)

[b]Total Disadvantage Points: 150[/b]

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"GROWL!"

"ROAR!"

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance: Wildmutt belongs to an alien species known as Vulpamancers.

XLR8

[b]
20	STR	10	13-	Lift 400.0kg; 4d6 HTH damage
26	DEX	48	14-	OCV: 9/DCV: 9
25	CON	30	14-
12	BODY	4	11-
15	PRE	5	12-	PRE Attack: 3d6
12	COM	1	11-
15	PD	11	Total: 15 PD (6 rPD)
10	ED	5	Total: 10 ED (6 rED)
7	SPD	34	Phases:  2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12
10	REC	2
50	END	0
35	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 136
Run: 30"/120"
Swim: 30"/120"
Leap: 10" Forward, 5" Up

[b]Cost	Powers	END[/b]
91	[i]XLR8ed Running:[/i] Flight 30", x4 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Variable Advantage (+1/4 Advantages; +1/2) (114 Active Points); Only In Contact With A Surface (-1/4) 5
55	[i]XLR8ed Tricks:[/i] Multipower, 66-point reserve, all slots Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (82 Active Points); all slots No Range (-1/2)	
2u	1) [i]XLR8ed Wrap Up:[/i] Entangle 6d6, 6 DEF (60 Active Points); OIF (Appropriate Materials of Opportunity; -1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Defense Depends On Materials Used (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4)	3
4u	2) [i]XLR8ed Work:[/i] Change Environment 8" radius, Long-Lasting (until undone by the effects of daily living), Varying Effect Limited Group (Common Chores and Mundane Tasks; +1/2) (60 Active Points); No Range (-1/2)	3
3u	3) [i]Lifting Whirlwind:[/i] Telekinesis (25 STR), Area Of Effect (2" radius; +3/4) (66 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Affects Whole Object (-1/4)	3
3u	4) [i]Blocking Whirlwind:[/i] FW (12 PD/4 ED; 6" long and 6" tall) (60 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Restricted Shape (1" Radius Cylinder; -1/4)	3
3u	5) [i]Attacking Whirlwind:[/i] EB 7d6, Area Of Effect (2" radius; +3/4) (61 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), No Range (-1/2)	3
27	[i]Dizzying Side Effects:[/i] Drain DEX 2d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Area Of Effect (2" radius; +3/4) (40 Active Points); Linked (Lifting Whirlwind; -1/2)	4
10	[i]Impact Resistant:[/i] Physical Damage Reduction, 50% (20 Active Points); Only To Prevent Damage From Move Bys/Throughs The Character Performs (-1)	0
13	[i]Polarized Face Shield and Breathing Mask:[/i] (Total: 20 Active Cost, 13 Real Cost) LS  (Self-Contained Breathing) (10 Active Points); Restrainable (Only by means other than Grabs and Entangles; -1/4), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 10 Minutes (-1/4) (Real Cost: 7) plus Sight Group Flash Defense (10 points) (10 Active Points); Linked (LS; -1/2), Restrainable (Only by means other than Grabs and Entangles; -1/4) (Real Cost: 6)	[1 cc]
6	[i]Dinosaur Hide:[/i] Damage Resistance (6 PD/6 ED)	0
6	[i]Dino Leap:[/i] Leaping +6" (10" forward, 5" upward)	1
5	[i]Dinosaur Like Tail:[/i] Extra Limb (1), Inherent (+1/4) (6 Active Points); Limited Manipulation (-1/4)	0
15	[i]Dino Attacks:[/i] Multipower, 15-point reserve	
1u	1)  [i]Rapid Fire Kicks and Punches:[/i] HA +2d6, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2) (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)	1
1u	2)  [i]Claw Like Fingers:[/i] HKA 1d6 (2d6 w/STR) (15 Active Points)	1
1u	3)  [i]Tail Whip:[/i] Double Knockback (+3/4) for up to 20 Active Points of STR (15 Active Points)	1

[b]Talents[/b]
14	Lightning Reflexes: +9 DEX to act first with All Actions

[b]Skills[/b]
9	+3 with Dino Attacks
15	+5 with Move By, Move Through and Grab By
10	+3 with DCV (15 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2)
3	Acrobatics 14-
3	Combat Piloting 14-
3	Tactics 11-

[b]
Total Powers & Skills Cost: 320
Total Cost: 456

200+	Disadvantages[/b]
15	Distinctive Features:  Black and Blue Dinosaur Man (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15	Susceptibility:  Strong Magetic Field, 1d6 damage per Phase (Uncommon)
10	Vulnerability:  2 x Effect Magnetic Attacks (Uncommon)
10	Vulnerability:  2 x STUN Magnetic Attacks (Uncommon)

[b]Total Disadvantage Points: 140[/b]

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"Pretty fast, huh?"

"One good kick deserves another!"

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance: XLR8 is a thin dinosaur like humanoid with a long tail, oblong head and smooth blue skin. Everything about his raptor like body is built for speed. His thick, black and blue striped tail is nearly as long as he is tall. It's used as a weapon and to help balance when moving at super speeds. XLR8’s arms have long blue protrusions jutting out from his elbows. At the end of each wrist he has a gleaming black cluster of three talons, which look like a single sharp cone when they are closed together. XLR8’s “hands” have no palms and his talon like fingers seem to have limited mobility. He normally picks things up not with his hands, but by scooping them up in his arms.

XLR8’s legs are adapted for running. He has muscular looking thighs and elongated metatarsals. If XLR8 were a normal member of his species, he might walk on his toes, similar to a dog or cat. However, instead he balances on ball like wheels that are either cyberneticly attached to his feet or simply held in place through subconscious control of friction. XLR8 uses these wheels to run-skate at up to 300 mph along any surface, including water and vertical walls.

XLR8 wares a black helmet and body suit. The suit is short sleeved and cuts off at his knees. It has a single white strip in that runs up the front from neck to naval. The helmet is comes to a raised bullet like point at the back of his skull. It has a retractable black face shield with a blue “X” shaped window through which XLR8 can see. The mask hisses open and closed through silent mental command, though again it is unknown if this is due to cybernetics or friction control. XLR8 puts it down when he runs or fights and usually puts it up when speaking. The mask apparently protects his eyes from wind shear and allows him to breath properly while moving at super speeds.

Behind this mask XLR8 has a flat humanoid face with two big, green, pupilless eyes. The eyes are ringed in black and have cheetah like tear marks that run down XLR8’s cheeks. His black-lipped mouth contains a pink tongue and bright white teeth, the canines of which are slightly elongated.

The Omnitrix projects from the center of XLR8’s chest.

Grandpa Max Tennyson

[b]
15	STR	5	12-	Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 HTH damage [1]
11	DEX	3	11-	OCV: 4/DCV: 4
18	CON	16	13-
14	BODY	8	12-
15	INT	5	12-	PER Roll 12-
15	EGO	10	12-	ECV: 5
15	PRE	5	12-	PRE Attack: 3d6
12	COM	1	11-
6	PD	3	Total: 9/14 PD (3/8 rPD)
6	ED	2	Total: 9/14 ED (3/8 rED)
4	SPD	19	Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12
7	REC	0
36	END	0
31	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost: 77
Movement:[/b]	
Leap: 5" Forward, 2.5" Up"

[b]Cost	Powers	END[/b]
2	[i]Heck Of A Jump For An Old Guy:[/i] Leaping +2" (5" forward, 2 1/2" upward)	1
20	[i]Necesity is the Mother of Invention:[/i] Multipower, 30-point reserve,  (30 Active Points); OIF (Assorted Objects Of Opportunity; -1/2)	
2u	1)   [i]Nice Pitch:[/i] EB 6d6 (30 Active Points); OIF (Object of Opportunity; -1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4)	3
1u	2)   [i]Swing Batter, Batter!:[/i] Hand-To-Hand Attack +4d6 (20 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), OIF (Object Of Oportunity; -1/2)	2
1u	3)   [i]Sometimes the best offense...:[/i] (Total: 30 Active Cost, 14 Real Cost) Armor (5 PD/5 ED) (15 Active Points); OIF (Shield Like Object Of Oportunity; -1/2), Ablative BODY Only (-1/2) (Real Cost: 7) plus +3 with DCV (15 Active Points); Linked (Armor; -1/2), OIF (Shield Like Object Of Opportunity; -1/2) (Real Cost: 7)	0
7	[i]Plumber Peace of Mind:[/i] +15 PRE (15 Active Points); Only to Defend Against Fear based Presence Effects (-1)
75	[i]Plumber's Tools:[/i] Variable Power Pool (Gadget Pool), 60 base + 15 control cost,  (90 Active Points); Powers Can Only Be Changed In Mt. Rushmore (-1/2); all slots Focus (All Powers Bought Through VPP Must Take At Least -1/2 Of This Limitation; -1/2)	

Martial Arts: Plumber Combat Training
[b]Maneuver	OCV	DCV	Notes[/b]
4	Nerve Strike	-1	+1	3d6 NND
3	Legsweep	+2	-1	6d6 Strike, Target Falls
4	Martial Strike	+0	+2	7d6 Strike
4	Martial Block	+2	+2	Block, Abort
4	Martial Dodge	--	+5	Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
3	Martial Grab	-1	-1	Grab Two Limbs, 35 STR for holding on
8	+2 HTH Damage Class(es)

[b]Perks[/b]
31	[i]The RV:[/i] Vehicle
0	[i]Mt. Rushmore:[/i] Base

[b]Talents[/b]

[b]Skills[/b]
30	+3 Overall
8	+1 with All Combat
2	AK: USA 11-
3	Combat Driving 11-
3	Deduction 12-
3	Electronics 12-
3	Inventor 12-
3	Jack of All Trades
1	1)   PS: "Plumber" (2 Active Points) 11-
1	2)   PS: Exotic Chef (2 Active Points) 11-
1	3)   PS: Fishing (2 Active Points) 11-
1	4)   PS: NASCAR Racer (2 Active Points) 11-
2	KS: Aliens 11-
2	KS: Cults 11-
3	Mechanics 12-
3	Shadowing 12-
3	Stealth 11-
2	Survival (Temperate/Subtropical) 12-
3	Systems Operation 12-
1	TF:  Large Motorized Ground Vehicles, Small Motorized Ground Vehicles
2	WF:  Beam Weapons

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 270
Total Cost: 347[/b]

200+	Disadvantages
5	DNPC:  Gwen 8- (Normal; Useful Skills)
20	Hunted:  The Organization 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Capture)
15	Psychological Limitation:  Code Vs Killing (Common, Strong)
20	Psychological Limitation:  Wants To Teach Ben To Be A Hero (Common, Total)

Total Disadvantage Points: 75

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

"Being a hero isn't about others knowing you did something good; it's about you knowing you did something good. Being a hero is its own reward."

"My hero days were over a long time ago.

"Remember to think out there, Ben. Don't just try to muscle it. Might isn't always right."

"We called ourselves The Plumbers. Officially, we didn't exist. We were the guys who fixed the problems no one else could. Extraterrestrial, extrasensory, extraordinary."

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance:

Gwendolyn "Gwen" Tennyson

[b]Val	Char	Cost	Roll	Notes[/b]
6	STR	-4	10-	Lift 57.4kg; 1d6 HTH damage [1]
8	CON	-4	11-
9	BODY	-2	11-
13	INT	3	12-	PER Roll 12-
12	COM	1	11-
3	PD	2	Total: 6 PD (3 rPD)
3	ED	1	Total: 6 ED (3 rED)
3	REC	0
16	END	0
16	STUN	0	[b]Total Characteristics Cost:[/b] 18
Leap: 2" Forward, 1 Up"

[b]Cost	Powers	END[/b]
1	[i]Kung Fu Jump:[/i] Leaping +1" (2" forward, 1" upward)	1
5	[i]EEEEEK! I'm ok:[/i] +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Only to Defend Against Fear based Presence Effects (-1)	

Martial Arts: Kung Fu
[b]	Maneuver	OCV	DCV	Notes[/b]
4	Kung Fu Block	+2	+2	Block, Abort
5	Flying Kick	+1	-2	6d6 Strike
4	Kick/Punch	+0	+2	4d6 Strike
4	Kung Fu Dodge	--	+5	Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4	+1 HTH Damage Class(es)
1	Weapon Element:  Staffs

[b]Perks[/b]
3	[i]Just Some Kid:[/i] Anonymity
3	[i]Global Wireless Internet Connection:[/i] Computer Link
2	[i]Laptop:[/i] Follower (4 Active Points); OAF (-1)

[b]Talents[/b]

[b]Skills[/b]
10	+1 Overall
6	+2 with Kung Fu
3	Acrobatics 12-
3	Breakfall 12-
3	Computer Programming 12-
5	Cramming 
3	Deduction 12-
2	SS:  Botany 11-
2	SS:  Chemistry 11-
3	Scholar
1	1)   KS: Birds and Bird Calls (2 Active Points) 11-
2	2)   KS: Geek Trivia (3 Active Points) 12-
1	3)   KS: Kung Fu (2 Active Points) 11-
2	WF:  Bows, Staffs

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 103
Total Cost: 121[/b]

[b]200+	Disadvantages[/b]
20	Hunted:  The Organization 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Capture)
10	Social Limitation:  Minor (Frequently, Minor)

Total Disadvantage Points: 45

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quotes:

Powers/Tactics:

Appearance:

The RV (aka the Rust Bucket)

[b]
40	STR	0	17-	Lift 6400.0kg; 8d6 HTH damage [4]
10	DEX	0	11-	OCV: 3/DCV: -1
16	BODY	0	12-
4	SPD	20	Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12

[b]Total Characteristics Cost: 51
Movement:[/b]	
Ground Movement: 21"(41")/ 82"(164")"

Cost	Powers	END
12	[i]Motorized Wheeled Vehicle:[/i] Ground Movement +15" (21"/41" total), x4 Noncombat, 1 Continuing Charge lasting 6 Hours (+0) (35 Active Points); OAF Bulky (standard tires; -1 1/2), Limited Maneuverability Only 2 turns per Phase at Combat speed; only 1 turn per Phase at Noncombat speed (-1/4), Only On Appropriate Terrain (-1/4)	
20	[i]Rocket Boosters:[/i] Ground Movement +20" (21"/41" total), x4 Noncombat (45 Active Points); 1 Continuing Charge lasting 5 Minutes (-3/4), Limited Maneuverability Only 2 turns per Phase at Combat speed; only 1 turn per Phase at Noncombat speed (-1/4), Only On Appropriate Terrain (-1/4)	
13	[i]Retractable Awnings:[/i] Breakfall 18-, Usable By Other (+1/4) (26 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1)	
9	[i]Force Field Enhanced Battering Ram:[/i] HA +4d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (30 Active Points); Only For Move Throughs (-1), IIF Bulky (-3/4), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)	0
24	[i]Graple Cable:[/i] Stretching 8", x4 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (67 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Limited Arc Of Fire (60 degrees backward; -1/2), Always Direct (-1/4)	0
24	[i]Sensor Array:[/i] Detect Energy Signatures 17- (Radio Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Telescopic:  +20, Tracking (48 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1)	0
1	[i]GPS:[/i] Bump Of Direction (3 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1)	

[b]Total Powers & Skills Cost: 103
Total Cost: 154/5 = 31[/b]

The more I think about it, the more I think you should go ahead and make the Omnimatrix an OIF. Think about it--essentially whomever wears it can only take it off at death--or some other method, we haven't seen that yet. (But I bet they'll do that for an episode or two. :D ) The Obvious part is simply if anyone does see him change, it's a bit obvious as to how it's done--the Sight Flash is the kicker.

On the Obviousness of the Omnitrix, I think the Gestures lim help make it evident that the watch is the source of his powers. I know I would assume that if I saw him fooling around with the thing right before going hero.

If they do show a way to remove it, I'll definitly consider making it a Focus. However, according to Vilgax and Hoverboard it's bonded to him on a genetic level. Hoverboard made it sound like it could be removed, but he would have to take him off planet to do it (possibly requiring advanced tech or surgery). Even Vilgax didn't just rip Ben's arm off to get to the thing. He took the time to strap Ben down, cover the Omnitrix in shielding (presumably so it could not use it's defense mechanism) and was then going to cut it off with a big, sharp object.

Also, some question for herodom assembled:

Do Max and Gwen deserve to be followers instead of DNPC's? They are definitly no where near as powerful as Ben's alien forms, though Lucky Girl seemed to give Ben a good run for his money.

Omnitrix: Distinctive Feature for Ben or not? It's one a kind and has a uniqe energy signature that various aliens have been able to track but... just about everyon on earth seems to think it's just a fancy watch. Even Vilgax only seems to be able to get a bead on the thing when Ben actully uses it to go hero. I was thinking easily concealed DF for the Omnitrix normally and then another DF vs unusual senses for the trackable aspect.

Oh, and Lethosos, did you still want a copy of Upgrades HD file? I totally forgot to send that to you after the last update :(

Do Max and Gwen deserve to be followers instead of DNPC's? They are definitly no where near as powerful as Ben's alien forms, though Lucky Girl seemed to give Ben a good run for his money.

I think they'd be a perfect example of good time to waive the rules' injunction against making a Follower also a DNPC. They fulfill both functions, they do help him out a lot from what I've seen. I think it makes sense that they're both.

Hard call on Gwen and Max; I'd be tempted to say DNPC for Gwen and Follower for Max, given Max's obvious experience in this realm. On the other hand, they both get in trouble and even Max is usually outclassed by Ben's opposition. I'd think DNPCs with 'Useful Skills' sounds about right.

Although nobody's really called him on it, I think a DF for the Omnitrix is right. Eventually, someone should notice that the face of that kid's 'watch' is somewhere on the body of some alien. :) It'd be Easily Concealable (he could wear long sleeves, and the Energy Signature only becomes an issue when he's in an alien body), I think.

DF: Omnitrix coming up! I think I might just build Vilgax and his cronies with some kind of Detect Omnitrix Activation power instead.

Still waffeling on Max and Gwen though. Maybe they should only be considered Followers for Ben and DNPC's when he is in Alien form? The complication there being that several of Ben's heavy hitting rogues gallery know his Secret ID...

Edit: I thought I already had Max and Gwen down as having usefull skills, but I apparently forgot to check the box. Will fix in the next update.

From what little I've seen, I'm thinking that the Omnitrix needs some sort of No Conscious Control/Limited Control limitation. He often seems surprised by the forms he takes.

BTW, glad to see you're still working on this. If it weren't for these write-ups I probably never would have seen the show in the first place. :thumbup:

I handle Ben's limited control over the thing as a the Accidental Change Limitation. I use it in a non conventional manner though. Every time he uses the Omnitrix, you roll the Lim. If the lim activates, you roll randomly for the form he gets.

Mind you, my theory is that the Omnitrix is actually alive or is at least an AI. Usually when Ben gets stuck with a form he doesn't want it turns out for the better. As my wife put it once "the watch knows best!" Sometimes the watch also seems to want to teach him a lesson, so he get's stuck in the form of, say, Grey Matter for several hours at a time when what he really wanted to do was use Ripjaws to terrorize people.

As for Wildmutt, they use red and green for his "vision", whih seems to be a combination of smell and hearing. If you listen, it's usually accompanied by a "ping" sound, which is why I interpret it as a sonar. In the episode where he loses his senses due to "snot" (Side Effects), he still emits the pings he's just so stuffed up that all he can "see" are green dots on an empty black field. Oddly, I believe there are a few instances where Wildmutt sniffs the ground like a dog, so his nose might be built into the front of his face or the roof of his mouth. Or the slits could also act liek a nose, in which case his sight it could just be Targeting Smell with an assortment of enhanced hearing abilites.

He may, however, also have some type of heat sense that they have not detailed yet.