Designer or Metacreator?

Paragon

Originally posted by Herolover

IThat said, I LOVE HD's print funtion. I print to Word. I then run a quick macro and in seconds I have an output that looks exactly like the output of the books.

I can make any character sheet I would ever want down to exact look using Word instead of having to learn a new language by using Creator.

You'll be able to do the same thing with Hero 5th Edition Template once I'm finished with the WGRTF filter (Writer's Guideline).

- Christopher Mullins

Originally posted by Kid Chaos

I've encountered some wierd bugs in the creator and will look into them asap instead of pestering Chris about them. If anyone else tracks them down as well post the fixes to the cw list or something.

Pester away. However, if you find a solution first, please send it to me so that I can correct it for the public release.

Disadvatages Maximum per Catagory just isn't working correctly. If I use the base I add over 50pts in Disads from any source it gives me the violation error message. If I up the max and then post over 50 in one catagory (i.e. Mental, Physical, or Social) it does the same. The 50 should be from one catagory like Hunted, Psych Lim, etc. I've not had time to look into this yet.

Yes. This has already been reported to me and will be corrected for the next public release. I changed some things in the last release that caused this and now I'm going to have undo my changes as it were. (8^D)

If you place characteristics under the powers and leave add to characteristic checked it seems to alter the costs of the secondary characteristics. I tried checking does not add to secondary characteristic and it still seems to change the associated costs. Same if I actually put a seconday characteristic under powers as an add on. I started on this one but haven't had time to work out a way to fix it yet.

Kid Chaos

Actually, I'll need a more interactive discussion on this. You might not be aware of some of the new calculation rules with Hero 5th. Some of them took me by surprise too. (8^D)

- Christopher Mullins