Alien races in Alien Wars, where are they now?

starblaze

Hi,

You know I was looking through Terran Empire and Alien Wars and I noticed that when you compare the two that the aliens in one book don't appear in the other one. You see Thorgons, Persieds, and of course Xenovores, but in Terran Empire there are no Denebians, Hrac'darese, Jhinu, Rigellians or Vayathurans.

What happened to them? Now I know that both books had different authors so maybe that was the problem, still I wondering if this will ever be resolved or if anyone has any ideas on how to deal with this.:confused:

Re: Alien races in Alien Wars, where are they now?

As far as I know those species are still around in the TE era, with their home worlds in the Heartworlds region. Probably they're all Senate worlds.

Worlds Of Empire, according to the column in DH36 (I haven't gotten my copy of the book yet), has some details on Rigel V. I also did a Digital Hero article (in #22) expanding on Rigellians' vocal tricks, and included a sample NPC for the Terran Empire setting.