Is this exactly Leagal

mcgreeno

Question

A little background; My character is a powerful cyber-kenetic, if it has circuits he can manipulate it.

Now the real problem. Vs computers I know that mind control works perfectly fine, but how about machines that don't have INT or EGO. Example the cars that are fitted for the loop in M City. They have an auto piolt, not really a computer and no INT or EGO.

Here are what I and my ST came up with but we don't know which is correct.

Skills bought with range, and indirect

TK Fine Manip bought only to effect circuit based artifacts.

STR bought ranged and indirect, only to use skill to effect circuit based artificats.

Any of these should allow one to take over a machine based on circuitry only to do what the machine can naturaly do, but which one is correct,

I put this up on the discussion board which is where most of the ideas came from, we just don't know which is right?

Thanks for any help.

1 answer to this question

Re: Is this exactly Leagal

STR bought usable at Range is absolutely illegal -- that's what Telekinesis is for. Beyond that, what the GM's willing to allow is up to him. I'd suggest checking the "Cyberkinetic Powers" sections of USPD and USPD2 for lots of powers with this particular special effect. Even if they're not exactly what you're looking for, they may give you some ideas.