Question, slightly HERO related.

AdamLeisemann

For a while I have been working on a role playing game of my own that's something of a modernized Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Now, I have much of the system handled for it, thanks to OGL and the Action! System, but I am concerned about the setting work. But then it occured to me... Maybe I can use a game on HERO Central to get help from players interested in the kind of setting involved and have them help through gameplay and campaign discussion. It won't be the A!S version, but HERO can do it, right?

Does it make sense to run a game with one system when it's being written for another?

Re: Question, slightly HERO related.

I don't know if it will help you develop your system any, but I often used to port settings from system to system.

I'd say it would help you build your setting, and test it out. For testing the system, you'll need to play it.